• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Well after the 17th i essentially have unlimited free time so I'll probably come to a meet. Even though I'm sure Luke only likes Charizard due to his red hair I would have to agree, Charizard is the best.

patv

Smash Journeyman
silfa you mad. people dont play with fire, cos fire is awesome and its danger, ie charizard the best

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I feel you dude, the day my car dies I'll probably kill some people and ****.

I named him the green magneto, because its a green magna...

**** YOU GUYS! it was the best I could come up with.

also who cares about swearing, this is australia son.

New Saur Wales.

Get wrecked Australia.
thats pretty good dude, the best I could come up with was charberra.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
No!! Warioware.

Still using only 'normal' stages. There are just alot more options available when MK isn't there to instant win on certain stages.

Also without MK doubles should be much more interesting.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Best doubles team is DOUBLE CHARIZARD. Flamethrower to face rock is the broken. :006:

Ted and Luke suck, Toby and I rolled them last time we played.

Rad

Smash Ace
I'm going to say meet on Sunday the 21st.

I have a loooot of flexibility right now so if there's a better date then that's fine too. If anyone wants to rock up for some smash or wants someone else to rock up at theirs for smash any time let me know.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so I decided to read the western sydney thread around the results of what I quoted above and it brought back some good memories...

those were the best ****ing days where our scene was awesome and we all loved smash and got along...

the game has lost its appeal now, and everybody rages.

also for the lols

Notable mentions to Luke, whom I played in the crew battles and scared me with his broken utilt range, but didn't talk and get to know you much. Hopefully that'll change in the future.
l@ everyone else, lol I have ****ed memory and like cant remember anyone im soz, except for that zero kid that like mad pwns with zero suit, wtf glide tossing is op.
see, everybody gets along.

Hey JPdog.
filth.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well, although you are making a good point against me, that is actually the truth regarding act, whenever I stop playing everyone else does.

however reading over all the old threads makes me want to play the game again.

sigh... trying to quit is impossible

wow, way to spam posts guys.

I might try to get a week off work in january and I'll come down to sydney.
also next sydney tourney I come to we will team ricky.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I've always known how you feel, thats why I'm so hard on you doofus, so rise above it.

also your quitting is funny for everyone else.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Lulz, brawl is an addiction. I think everyone wants to quit at somepoint, but they usually come back. Maybe if it was a bigger reason, then i could see people moving away from the game for good.

Top Bottom