• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I wouldnt feel that way at all except that both me and scabe are really lazy, so despite living like 5 mins drive from each other, we never play.

also link is bad.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Atyeo, you say that, but no johns, he beats you with everyone that's not Link. :p

Also Shaya, you should probably be willing to travel more than 2 blocks for smash if that's how you feel. :p Edit: lol ninja'd twice, get done ea.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
I just wish I had someone good to play against (preferably better then me) everyday.
Unlucky. Although I have only played brawl once since RC and don't intend to play it unless it is at a tournament or meet. Also Toby is pretty bad.

Edit: And yes Ricky you are invited to the Vesperia meet, I guess it would be Luke, me, you and Toby. If we're playing a complete file I shotgun Rita. If not I want Yuri.

Zxv

Smash Lord
Scoot, pick up Ganon. Your Ganon is amazing.

Also @ Ricky: I've been using Kirby lately. He's fun. AMAZING tilts.

Also @ ToS people: I want to come to the meet to watch you guys play. That was fun last time.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
imo scoot, use olimar, nobody really plays oli at all so thats one matchup we need

Also @ ToS people: I want to come to the meet to watch you guys play. That was fun last time.
you sat in the corner practicing melee chaingrabs by yourself and then started complaining that nobody was playing with you.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I like the Kirby and Olimar ideas.

Kirby could help spacing and Olimar would require you to be thinking a lot because of the Pikmin.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm telling you ricky, stick with ness and rob and **** all those other characters off...

except ivy.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
sorry Andrew, everyone knows that spacies fall so fast because they're so used to being in 0g. ZSS doesn't fall fast, therefore isn't a spacey geez

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Speaking of sonic, anyone remember fruity?

Also, I know its late notice, but does anyone (and I do mean anyone) want to come to mine this afternoon for Smash??? My last exam finishes today at 4, after that.........party :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
sonic is a piece of ****.

if only you could play 1980's sonic in brawl, that would be the best.

Top Bottom