• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
btw,

guess what's amazing?

They discovered Dedede has a guaranteed down throw to upsmash on Lucario... loool

(buffered jc up smash).

also he has it on several other characters.. like charizard and ivysaur

Zxv

Smash Lord
Actually... I tested this in Dedede dittos with EA... It's rather easy to stuff up... To the point where we seriously doubted its 'frame-guaranteed' seal of approval.

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
Yeah, I seem to get it powershielded every single time

even in training mode where I know dthrow wouldn't have staled

Brawl too technical for me :(

Zero

Smash Hero
Alright, I just tested it. If DDD has 5 or less Dthrows in the stale moves registry, Usmash is guaranteed. 6 or more and Lucario can powershield it.

So keep a general idea of Dthrow's freshness in your minds... or just always shield.
This is quite weird, also necessary to know.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
And himself,

don't forget himself

>Dedede dittos are now amazing
It's a lie, Zxv was trying to do it to me the other day, it doesnt work lol.

If it is technically possible it's on the same level as marth grab release spike on mk. :p

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Well if Zxv can't do it... :p

Also I heard something about "one-frame window" although it was probably speculation and probably wrong if it's a buffering thing.

Just sayin'.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
CAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Yay, fun another Melee tournament ^^
what uppppp

i haven't played proper smash for a while, so i can't wait for tedeth v cao round 2, featuring try mode! almost lost in rc

and the wekeend before christmas is unusually the cheapest time to fly. $60 return lol

edit - just bought my ticket to arrive on the 18th <-- (see my leverage skills in action!)

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
So are any of you scrubs actually interested in playing B ball or indoor soccer at some point during the tournament, or after it. As Toby discovered there is an indoor sport centre, it is mentioned a few pages back :126:

Rad

Smash Ace
I haven't played either in so long. I hope my co-ordination isn't just... gone. Anyone else ever gone two years without kicking a soccer ball then given it a try?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Unny's with me atm, I'll make him go -- he wants to!

bball's lame, indoor soccer for me! i'll play either i guess

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Well I always wanted to play soccer, but as there was some interest in Bball I was also willing to play that. Since, however, Cao prefers soccer and he is coming all the way form Vic I thought we should play a game that he preferred.

Top Bottom