• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

Zxv

Smash Lord
Shaya, teach me to play Marth against Diddy next tournament. Patv's been beating my Peach/Marth/ZSS with Diddy.

My only option is Snake now...

Good ol' Snake...

tibs7

Smash Champion
snake destroys diddy, i hate thinking about it........
and diddy is pretty easy to use, but he cops it pretty bad when he makes mistakes :(
if nsw is cheap ill fly down and get some pizza hut with jean-paul <3

C~Dog

Smash Champion
This sounds awfully a lot like a plan to get everyone in a secluded location to beat and rob them.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
just to avoid confusion, the actual idea is for shaya to beat and rob people (and small children)
by making them pay absurb amounts for money to play him in smash and then beating them.

ruined it for you all now didnt I

planetstereo

Smash Ace
you all missed the obvious clue point in all this, toby told shaya about an old abandoned warehouse. Its the tobster you gotta watchout for! Im tell you he the shifty one, jp is just a diversion from the ultimate evil plan to takeover owlkingdom.....

...just saying.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I had to go buy Goldeneye.

Which is now in my possession.

zomg 8 multiplayer online!

probably going to have to **** around with my wii though so I can play it (wii update bull ****).

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
well, its the best game of all time,

because i'm literally playing "Daniel Craig stars in GOLDENEYE - 007".
Its the most amazing movie ever.

I don't think using gamecube controllers is that viable...
maybe I'm doing it wrong but my god is it hard using the analogue + c sticks to aim + move + everything.

Top Bottom