• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

iKiLLOTz

Smash Journeyman
This may be also quite irrelevent(i dont know if this is the best place to ask), but im wondering if anyone could help hack/mod my wii to give me the infinite replay thingy.

Personally i would love to see what im doing wrong in matches and it would help me improve greatly as my only time to improve is at these tournaments.

I also wouldnt mine recording some of the amatuer bracket matches aswell(since some of them are really awesome)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I need to either find a new recording program (WHY VIRTUAL DUB WHY)
or get a 64-bit compatible driver for my recording device / a new recording device altogether.

Gotta see if the stuff works with streaming... at least.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Why not just use the 32bit VirtualDub then? Or is VirtualDub one of those programs that make you use the correct bit-version for your os? I haven't bothered setting it up on the new laptop yet so I dont know lol.

fuuu I am going to have this same problem in future if the latter is true. :(

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
no you can use virtualdub 32 bit... just recording with it with 64 bit w7 seems completely ****ed... as in nearly unusable recording... (like you can record a few seconds fine but depression afterwards).

This obviously did not occur with my old laptop... :\

druckey

Smash Apprentice
I am 100% without a doubt confirmed for the 26th.

And to mark this momentous occasion of my 100th post, I shalll be bringing a TV, Wii and Brawl with me too.

Well, I would've brought them anyway, but I just wanted to draw attention to myself =|

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
its k the scene is becoming more and more brawl based and all of the people that made the scene the scene i love no longer attend tourneys or have moved away and i have lost the passion i had for the game along time ago :)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
my last tourney will also be melbourne (robocop)

then I shall never compete again.

will probs still show up from time to time though.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
wow you all suck, luke if I knew you were quitting I would have went to the last boost. >:

anyway, shaya, will this cost the same as a typical boost or what?

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Wow everyone leaving!! Turtle reach the top and have to stop! Oh i see quit while your ahead hmmmmmmm right..... And luke! and dekar! what is the world coming to. Turtle has started a landslide.

Anyways I will be bringing oh maybe 2 TVs and GC + Wii See you there.

PS: OH look, I'm only half-evil.....:laugh:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
And any subsequent tourney the rest of us attend.
Come to Sydney when I'm there Turtle, since you're wub.

Also, I'm used to people saying they'll quit. It's a statement usually made with a misguided underappreciation of the scene, so it's rare for players to completely disappear.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I'll see what the numbers are really. I may not run pools.

Everyone wants the chance to play the mew2kang, so the day's events revolving around him seems like a nice idea.

Obviously we'll see how he's feeling about that, but I'm sure if you want priority "booking" you should probably bring moneys for 'money matches'.

zApollo

Smash Ace
Well with high exchange rates these days the MMs shouldn't be that at all expensive for us.

I am happy if there are changes to the usual format in order to maximise playtime with m2k, it's partly the reason I've chosen to fly over this weekend cause I can't go to RC. Can't wait!

oh btw, I 'book' some matches, some mm, with m2k. Whatever that is, write it down shaya =P

patv

Smash Journeyman
I'll be willing to let u stay at brytes, lol. I'm guessing that u guys will have a car?

Top Bottom