• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I wasnt actually talking about me, or anyone else from act, because I'm not an idiot.
also I wont agree because I dont see how that mistake could be fatal, nobodys dead are they?

shaya, so selective, one minute we are, the next minute we arnt.

Zero

Smash Hero
if you go to UNSW, Shaya and I will level you up in Smash :)

Mostly I since Shaya never ever goes to uni, the ****ing scrub

Anyway that pretty much seals the deal, see you next year :D

:)

Zero

Smash Hero
I'M SO ****ING TIRED

RUNNING IN WILD GRASS ALL DAY

IT'S TOUGH! D:

Stereo we're powering up so quickly, soon you will clearly be at a high enough level to solo the gym leaders.

After that you must train in the mountains yourself to defeat the Elite Four + me

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
stereo, come back and train with me like the days of old, you'll be breezing past andrew with none of this mountains **** in no time ;)

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Stereo we're powering up so quickly, soon you will clearly be at a high enough level to solo the gym leaders.

After that you must train in the mountains yourself to defeat the Elite Four + me
Oh yeah, Already defeated Brock and on my way to Violet City.:laugh:

stereo, come back and train with me like the days of old, you'll be breezing past andrew with none of this mountains **** in no time ;)
Those were the days....
Also, train me in your 21 misfire combos plz,:p

patv

Smash Journeyman
fair enough. Since there is a large audience wishing to be taught by patv, i feel priveleged to inform that there will be workshops to improve your smash skill

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<object width="160" height="25"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/17zNW-wz35E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/17zNW-wz35E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="160" height="25"></embed></object>

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Well I'm pretty sure Toby is going, but if he decides not to I'll team with you Andrew. Also bring your animoo plux.

patv

Smash Journeyman
im probs i aint going cos i cant drive. my car is a bit screwed after leaving it at brytes house. someone ****ing drive past it and like scratched my car and whole side view mirror fell off. so its illegal to drive. ****ing lame

Zxv

Smash Lord
im probs i aint going cos i cant drive. my car is a bit screwed after leaving it at brytes house. someone ****ing drive past it and like scratched my car and whole side view mirror fell off. so its illegal to drive. ****ing lame
Oh dude! So that's where all that glass outside came from... Man, I didn't know. That sucks... That's never happened to anyone else around my area before... So sorry :(

edit: was it a deliberate keying/vandalism, or did someone hit your car or something?

planetstereo

Smash Ace
UNSW stu-vac this week! You know what that means? Catch up on study :urg: Smash at my place at some point, hopefully with more people than just andrew and I. So basically, what time would be good for y'all?

Lol @shaya's post, im doing my bit to get past it. Can I double post plz, it benefits everyone?

Edit: Oh wait, next page nm. except for zxv, well nearly there man :)

planetstereo

Smash Ace
lol sorry Nathan, I won't be there this week, I'm in the HV :>
Awwww that ok.
Its a good thing that we are all adult mature people in this forum, not like those whinny guys in the crew battle thread. "waaa waaa waaa Americans are so much better than us waaa waa waaa" I seriously was going to have a massive rant at them, tell them to grow up and stuff, had it all typed up and everything. Decided at the last minute not to post. But point is that i just wanted to rant for a bit. Rant urge, done. :p Sorry if you found it a bit random, it was a bit random lololol

Top Bottom