• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
it was me, and then it was attila, and currently the last tourney me and attila were at it was me again, and now I play more fox and he plays more falco, but either way its one of us 2

to break it down further, I'd say he's the better player overall, but I know more about snake in general and would probably be the better teacher.

also, he plays a fairly agressive style while I play a very denfensive campy style

also silfa has the best snake in the world, if you know what I mean ;)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
that was possibly the worst moment of my life, and I would bet both my testicles that I could beat him with one hand if I ever played him again.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
mmm, dunno, I mean everytime I've answered the phone and played with one hand I've played better, since I have massive hands and snake only needs tilts.

also ant would then give my balls to his brother, who clearly needs some, so they wouldnt go to waste.

Rad

Smash Ace
You can still play MK decently with one hand. Swap directions with F-smash and glide for movement. Everything else is pretty much the same.

ComboTurtle

Smash Lord
If you're playing below your normal skill level, then you're a bad player for being inconsistent.
yer no playing bad johns are relevant unless you're really hungover and sick

omg i cant even wavedash! lol as soon as gords starts to rage about himself playing bad it gives me more incentive to **** him and hear all the **** he has to say about his game, warms my heart.

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
So Luke are you gonna be at this tournament so Toby and I actually have a difficult doubles match against you and Ted. Everyone else sucks too hard.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
man, as if you didn't notice it when I said it. I mean it was clearly a reference.

:(

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
dereference* it

EDIT: This is where all the programmers reading this should be wincing. Just thought I'd point that out.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
so wow... this week/tournament is coming up really really quick.

I assume ea/gords are bringing tvs and whatnot?
(I ****ing despise it's friday already, wtf).

But yeah still need wiis, and all the majiggies.

Who melee wise is coming?

Shame you can't make it Nathan! :( See you with dat m2k

Top Bottom