• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
Well out of a possible 45 stocks I took 34 with Ike, so my work there was done. I hope that one day I will be good enough to become a rock star.

Rad

Smash Ace
With the lack of local hype, anti-hype from Andrew, and the possibility that I may have just been banned from video games forever for missing school again (seriously my dad hardly knows me. I almost never play video games these days lol), it looks like there won't be a meet at my place.

:(

(Although considering I'm 18 and I take that last point lightly, a sudden expression of interest could maybe change my mind.)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
I hate parents that try to do that -.- .

I remember them at one point saying I could only play games and use the computer for 1 hour a night only. But at my house, that's the only things you can do =S Its not like I can just go walk down the street and do something there, I don't live near anything locally >_<. Thank god I'm over 18 now though.

Zxv

Smash Lord

Hopefully I can make it to the next tourney, the book where you get days off had already ticked off the day, so I hope they didn't roster me the weekend but I but they will.
Can't wait to see you again Scabe. Been too long, buddy. I miss versing your Link, man!

patv

Smash Journeyman
Scabe are you high? I really think ur smoking something cos I have NO clue what u just said

patv

Smash Journeyman
Dw lol I understand I was just looking at it now and see what ur doing. Femur a funny man :)

zApollo

Smash Ace
Hey zxv, will you be at the tourney for the 26th? I am hoping to go to sydney for a few days around then and be there.

It would be great if somebody could offer to house then, I'd much appreciate it.

Zxv

Smash Lord
Hey zxv, will you be at the tourney for the 26th? I am hoping to go to sydney for a few days around then and be there.

It would be great if somebody could offer to house then, I'd much appreciate it.
Yeah, I'll be at the one on the 26th and on the 12th. I could probably house you, too. Depends though, how old are you? Since I'm a P1 driver, there's a curfew at 11pm for me (can't drive more than one person under 21), which means if I'm driving you to the venue I can't take my friend Pat (unless you don't mind training it back from the venue to my house if we run overtime, which is about an hour trip or so).

Zxv

Smash Lord
CAO! I'm so sorry I couldn't come to BT2, I was *really* looking forward to teaming with you! If you come to this, we'll TOTALLY win Brawl Doubles :chuckle:

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
if your gonna try and make yourself look good you should at least get the letters right.

swordsaint

Smash Master
I wasn't trying to make myself look good, but that's the last time I'm replying to you in this instance. Seriously Luke, come back when you can be civil.

tibs7

Smash Champion
i like it how you guys are in the NSW crew together, helping each other out and stuff its cute <3

Top Bottom