• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

patv

Smash Journeyman
Lol yer he always seems ticked at himself. Just don't let that get to you.

patv

Smash Journeyman
I think I was already playing better last
Boost. And gords has always been good just lacked confidence.

tedeth

Smash Master
So for the first time in my smash life, I have a quote about me worth putting in my signature.

And it won't show it...

Hmmm

Wait.

Wait.

There wo go.

FML how long does a post have to be?

I saw it one time I swear.

Tedeth, the wario with 60-90 airdodges in one match.
When I quote it it appears. :D

Rad

Smash Ace
Rad looks like the main character in a manga I'm reading at the moment. The main character is pretty awesome, and I can only assume that Rad is going to power up soon and become a main character in the NSW smash scene.
Haha! I hope so, but I think you might be over-estimating me a bit <3 (demands picture of this manga guy)

I've tried to write up shout outs a few times since the last boost but I've just been sooo busy. It's all a bit of a fog in my mind now, but I wanted to single you out, Toby. Those were great friendlies and you really brought out the best in me - which was nice because I was playing sooo badly beforehand.

You pulled me back from the dark side of metaknightdom by reminding me how fun Marth is (This isn't very hard when you play Marth dittos on Smashville though, tbh). :)

Also thanks to iKill for putting up with me in doubles (I wasn't as bad as usual though lol), and Ted and Scoot for putting up with me in friendlies.

General shoutouts to Pat, Stereo, Shaya, ZXV, lateandrew, and the three dudes I ended up playing doubles with just before I left. Shaya your shoutout is mostly because you kept yelling out in agreement with a whole random bunch of **** I said like that Smashville is amazing (even though everything I think about brawl seems to be a result of you lol). We should actually play some time though!

To people who bothered to read this far: anyone keen for a meet at my house on the weekend of the 5th?

patv

Smash Journeyman
I'm not from eastern suburbs but I went last time :p I think it's because I'm from south east Asia, well my background is, soni was accepted

Rad

Smash Ace
@ Stereo,

Rozelle, just next to the city.

I'm happy for anyone to come really, as long as we've played some friendlies. My only other condition is that you confess your undying love for the inner west and eastern suburbs of Sydney in front of a panel of judges including Shaya, Judith Sheindlin, and myself.

I need to believe that you believe it, of course.

Top Bottom