• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[NSW] Boost: REBOOT - Sunday, the 11th of September 2011

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Actually stereo, I'm not going to uni now.
Begged and pleaded with a higher order that because I have 2 big uni assessments due tomorrow morning that me doing a 3 hour round trip just to say hello and how are you would be a stab to my spleen.

I will 100% be at uni tomorrow though.
****ing handing in assessments in person is the ****ing worst ****ing thing in the entire ****ing world.
What kind of back water bull **** world do we live in where this **** ****ing exists? We live in the twenty first ****ing century, I expect to be able to hand in assessments at MIDNIGHT
AND ON LINE.
And if they're late be given up to an hour before they start CARING.

AND WITHOUT A BIBLIOGRAPHY.
Like holy crap, how do they not know that what I write and say is automatically ****ing legit by principle.
Harvard standard? psshhhhhhhh, get on my level and read in between the lines, they all say "this is fact, DEAL WITH IT".
...........(goes to say something)...............wow.....................ok................ tomorrow then.....?

Zero

Smash Hero
Liam, Toby and I were all absent for the start of the tournament, Liam probably only arrived at midday or something.

I vote Liam

swordsaint

Smash Master
Tedeth – Untouchable. You’re still too good for me and everyone else hey. Hate the chain grab, but we all know you’d win anyway. You adapt and read my recovery so well so maybe that’s the first thing that I need to improve on, at least against you. Your Wolf pretty much outplayed me as well, even though I went 2-2 with it. I don’t know how you do it. Thanks for teaming with me Ted, we brought The Goods. ;)

Shaya – Hooray! I finally out placed you even though it was the second time I’ve taken a set of you in my last two tournaments lol. Just in case you’re not keeping count, our last 3 sets I’m up 2-1 and in games of our last 3 sets I’m up 7-3. =P *brags* Good games though, I enjoy playing you.

Bryte – Not much to say we already haven’t, but wow man. One of the hardest sets I’ve played, and quite frankly the closest and luckiest I’ve ever gotten to take a set. Sorry about the SD card. (Lol)

Ricky – already said our pieces on our match but fun games anyway. Ness is really holding you down now I think and I’m sorry about the up smash. <3

Liam – Not as close as last time, but regardless I enjoyed our games. I always feel like I learn something from playing you because even if I win, there’s always something that you pick up on about me and decide to abuse.

Pat - Love your Diddy. It’s so interesting to watch and play, and I don’t know how you got as good as you did so fast.

Andrew – Don’t feel bad about losing to Gords. He was playing quite amazing.

Gords – Play more consistently the way you did at Boost and you can expect to do well in the future.

Rad – I don’t why you don’t think you haven’t improved that much. You really have, and it was impressive. I honestly don’t think it’ll be that long before you’re placing even better.

IKill – you’re getting better pretty fast as well. Love those forward smashes. >_>

Stereo – They were some fun friendlies.

Julian - Had no reason to worry about using Falco in front of me lol. I dunno why you were, I liked watching it and thought you were quite good.

Toby – I’d really like to get more friendlies with you. You’re such a smart player and pick up on habits very quickly. I’m confident I could learn a lot and get even better by playing you more often.

New people – You were all so eager and energetic and it was good to see. Hope you guys had fun. <3

D0N – always there to poke fun at me before telling me I did well. Keep it up.

Bob-omb - You scared me for a moment.

Arokasi

Smash Rookie
Right, shout outs.

Shaya: Patient and helpful as heck. Thanks for the great tournament and friendly welcome.

Tedeth: Your Wario eats my will to live. Enjoyed the melee friendlies though, I learnt a lot.

Zxv: lol, awesome. But I do expect to be called "AroSAki" a few more times but everyone else a few more times. Nothing but love.

Foxy: You didn't show up. That is unacceptable.

Rad: You looked kinda upset after our match, but you shouldn't be. You didn't realise how close I was to choking again =/ Pleasure meeting you.

Planetstereo: Next time. D=

Patv (i think): **** Diddy.

Scoot: We were standing behind you during your match, so in case you heard we were talking about how you're on my SSBB Brawl friends list from way way back. Probs got it from gamefaqs or Hyper magazine forums or something soon after the game was released. Friendlies next time?

swordsaint

Smash Master
Really now! I don't remember you sorry, it's been so long since I've used gamefaqs for wi-fi, but I definitely used to use it about 1 year and a half ago.

If you still play wi-fi feel free to hit me up for my code, I still play on there fairly frequently. I just have a different FC now.

Definitely catch some friendlies next time. Maybe even tell me your gamefaqs username and see if that reminds me of anything lol.

Arokasi

Smash Rookie
Well, my wifi name is 'Catis' not Arokasi so yeah. My gamefaqs name is Shrek III (it was cool when I was 10 -_-;). But yeah, let's grab some wifi matches later. I can't remember my FC but I'll PM you later with it. I'll add you after all ym exams and such.

I don't even remember if we ever ended up playing on wifi, but I do have distinct memories of a Falco that spammed side B all match. I lost.

swordsaint

Smash Master
Well, my wifi name is 'Catis' not Arokasi so yeah. My gamefaqs name is Shrek III (it was cool when I was 10 -_-;). But yeah, let's grab some wifi matches later. I can't remember my FC but I'll PM you later with it. I'll add you after all ym exams and such.

I don't even remember if we ever ended up playing of FC, but I do have distinct memories of a Falco that spammed side B all match. I lost.
I never used Falco back then so I'm sure that Falco wasn't me, hopefully. ;)

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Wow I remember back on that gamefaqs fourm too...

That's where I met scott nova and tom XD. I was pretty active there for a lil while myself. LOL the grammar in my posts back then was pretty shocking though.

I also hate snakes that use F-smash because It's usually unexpected and I'm **** at brawlzor

patv

Smash Journeyman
lol arokasi i versed you using marth i think? well second match i did.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I will be up all night doing uni projects.
Guaranteed.

Zombies don't play smash.
They eat brains.
Or die.

Most likely the latter because I'm vegetarian.

Death can also be referred to as eternal sleep.
man that would be good.

Zero

Smash Hero
Hmm I'll probably be over at like 1 or 2, will have to leave at like 3:40 though, mah interview is at 4:15

Is that ok?

planetstereo

Smash Ace
Hmm I'll probably be over at like 1 or 2, will have to leave at like 3:40 though, mah interview is at 4:15

Is that ok?
Yeah fine by me, i have work at 4

I will be up all night doing uni projects.
Guaranteed.

Zombies don't play smash.
They eat brains.
Or die.

Most likely the latter because I'm vegetarian.

Death can also be referred to as eternal sleep.
man that would be good.
so are you going to bring over my wimote sometime or will i have to meet you at uni?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
i'd say the latter.
Because zombies don't know what they're doing.
They wander around in circles.

I could feasibly pass it onto Andrew. I'd be around Quad at 1pm at least.
Well... I'll be around quad from 9am...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
hey planetstereo, I'm at uni now.
Just my phones gone flat, and I'm pretty much uber zombie 5000.
I have the wii mote on me though, but hopefully you're around about now so we can fix this up !_!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
He was online / on smash boards when I posted that.
So hence I was like "okay, he mustn't be so silly to NOT READ THIS"

(you were reading the god **** Oats thread about his visit!)

All you had to do was say Okay I'll be at X location at Y time.
But no you had to ignore smashboards messages.

planetstereo

Smash Ace
He was online / on smash boards when I posted that.
So hence I was like "okay, he mustn't be so silly to NOT READ THIS"

(you were reading the god **** Oats thread about his visit!)

All you had to do was say Okay I'll be at X location at Y time.
But no you had to ignore smashboards messages.
lol, sok i came place that you said (quad) when you said to but we just couldnt fine eachother and thats really it. No big deal especially because zero is an uber smart man that brought a wiimote with him...... ill like come to you place sometime this week and pick it up......

Dekar289

Smash Hero
guy's havent you learned
if shaya doesn't win (every time) results are never posted

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
They're on aib :S

Dekar says that like... exact same line... every single time... even though the situation is always the same... haha

Holy **** it was Tim's birthday yesterday.
wzomgggggggg

Zxv

Smash Lord
Brawl:

Brawl Amature:

Melee:

Brawl Doubles had team names instead of player names and I doubt anyone *really* cares... (psst, Ted won).

Top Bottom