• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

darkatma

Smash Hero
I finally convinced myself that smash is eating away at my academic life
I'm not smashing till 2nd semester.

Nealdt, if you read this, can you ban me for a while? I'm not exactly sure when second semester starts for high school, but less smash = better grades

rayecho

Smash Ace

Nealdt, if you read this, can you ban me for a while? I'm not exactly sure when second semester starts for high school, but less smash = better grades
thats the worst logic i have ever heard.

Miharu

Smash Hero

zz noob be more asian please

zz kirby. If anyone asks me why I don't play Kirby...

WassupJB

Smash Lord
ah cool, we'll have multiple TVs to record on. this will make my job easier ;D

and you think W$W would take a money match from me as well? maybe $2, best of 3 xD?
LOL i doubt man. if you don't remember he's the black kid who got your autograph cause you were the first person to ever 4 stock him; he thought it wasn't possible. W$W has gotten better, when or if you friendly him hopefully you see some improvement.

oh and hyrdo, W$W specifically wants your fox again...which i think isn't smart...but hey he plays kirby lol. (would that be johning? lol)

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
LOL i doubt man. if you don't remember he's the black kid who got your autograph cause you were the first person to ever 4 stock him; he thought it wasn't possible. W$W has gotten better, when or if you friendly him hopefully you see some improvement.

oh and hyrdo, W$W specifically wants your fox again...which i think isn't smart...but hey he plays kirby lol. (would that be johning? lol)
ohhh so thats who he was. mmm well i gotta play him anyways. i remember he did give me quite a bit of trouble later on...

mmm thanks for the heads up, i look forward to playing him i guess.

****, back to college essay >_>

WassupJB

Smash Lord
no fair? as in "no forward air" lol. dk's fair is tight...but laggy. gotta know the timing like gimpy's fsmash. yeah, not bowsers fsmash, gimpy's. lolol.

froz3ntear

Smash Ace
Can anyone play today Nov 28 2007 who lives in SJ

AZNdanny, I started One Piece on Thanksgiving after you recommended it, I'm on episode 100 now lol.

Bob$, are you going to this week's biweekly or next saturday's?

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
To Nealdt

Hey nealdt, do you know if there's an rss feed just for this thread? The orange box at the end of the address bar on my Firefox client is for Pacific West, and I was hoping there was one for specific threads (case in point, the NCB thread). If there is not, is it possible for someone like you to turn on? Thanks.

tc1

Smash Lord
you're going to the one this saturday? Just to be clear, i'm going to, and giving you a ride for the biweekly on the 15th. If you're going to this too with your own ride, thats cool, i just don't want you to be under the impression that i'm taking you to this one...
can u all see how my crew treats me lmao.. dont worry im not planin on driving with u...ps that was quite gay of u old friend..^_^

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
can u all see how my crew treats me lmao.. dont worry im not planin on driving with u...ps that was quite gay of u old friend..^_^
what are you talking about? I said i was giving you a ride on the 15th. I work this saturday, and i didn't want you to think that this was the one i was taking you to. I just wanted to make sure you knew which one i could take you to....

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
johnnn if i had a car i would pick you up for every smash tournament i ever went to as long as you bring your brother hahahqhhahahhAAAHHhhHAhhahA

i loved that ride in his car hahAHAHHHAhahHhAHA

jk but i would pick you up tho hgaahahaha and............................................................................................ play lunia with me

tc1

Smash Lord
johnnn if i had a car i would pick you up for every smash tournament i ever went to as long as you bring your brother hahahqhhahahhAAAHHhhHAhhahA

i loved that ride in his car hahAHAHHHAhahHhAHA

jk but i would pick you up tho hgaahahaha and............................................................................................ play lunia with me
whats Lunia ill play ima google it.. also..

<3 we need to kick it.. I think vince hates me haha

any ways yah we need to kick it

TC1 sorry but I am teaming with zoap this weekend.
........................................................... thats cool w/e

Miztik

Smash Master
zoap i believe said there will be pools this weekend to get ready for the NCB on the 15th or somethin like that idk but im pretty sure zoap said there will be pools

Top Bottom