• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace
So there are new elections in the CS club coming up for next year. The guy who is probably gonna be elected president wants smash tourneys back in the club to generate revenue. He is willing to show up to these and sit in the back room while we play so long as the club gets an as yet to be determined SET venue fee (looks like it will be in the realm of $75), where I'm thinking 30% comes from doubles pot and 70% from singles pot? I'll let someone figure it out.

The dude who hates smash now and refused to let there be a tourney is not running for officer position next semester, so we should be in the clear.

We might start during the summer. I'll keep everyone updated.

chaos_Leader

Smash Lord
Attention NorCal Players!

There is an upcoming tournament that I believe could be in many of your interests:

Rogue Valley Smash (June 26)
Melee, Brawl and SSB64 tournaments are planned.

This is a tournament in Medford Oregon, just north of the CA/OR border on I-5.
It is a rare opportunity for the pacific Northwest of OR/WA to meet the players of California for whom Portland/Eugene are too far. I have players who are coming from as far away as Portland and Washington sate for this event, and who who are counting on players coming up from CA. I've gone to the Bay Area myself several times, and the drive really isn't that bad.

If you want a new experience for your next tournament, then I invite you to come to the first ever Rogue Valley Smash tournament.

joeplicate

Smash Master
how do you do any of that ****

i always forget about it

why's it gotta be that the tiniest buttons on swf always change the most things lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
that would be really fun actually

let's see who will cop out to secondary first (probably me)

i like how you 'boback'ed it against me at gsg with that messed up ledge waveland

Rocky

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
ROCK#450
Yeah, I just moved up to NorCal for SJSU. I'm not great, but I'm interested in some gatherings. Hit me up! :)

Miharu

Smash Hero
well when people say norcal they're usually referring to the bay area and areas around it

nobody really cares about anything north of that, barren wasteland anyhow

but i'm sure you knew that

Top Bottom