• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
StrategyGuy and MyKuz: You guys can come over any time starting now. I'm still not totally sure about rides yet though cause it's me, BTZO, and Freaux-tazz for sure, but if Tristan comes randomly then that means only 1 seat left.

Anyway you guys should just come over and we'll figure it out then. BTZO will be here at 8 or so, and Cheyenne an hour or so after that. He's a noob and has work until 9.

Zoap

Smash Master
Pierre if you can drive to my house tommorow morning Im totally cool with it, Oakley is a little far and Im feelin lazy.

Zoap

Smash Master
Random Fact: Ive the oldest join date out of the top 10 posters.

Random Fact 2: Kizzo missed the oldest poster in the top 10 by 2 months, Zoap's being September and Kizzo's being November of 2004.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Let's Get Real Here. One on One with NK...

Where the hell did the term pair of pants come from? At some point in history did people only wear singular pant? And if they did, what do you think they said to the guy who started wearing a pair of pants, "What a f@ggot, I can't see either of his bare naked legs. What a black sheep of society. He'll go no where in life."

I mean we have pair of socks. That's a given cause there's two socks. Now for pants, we have pant legs, BUT YOU never hear anyone say "I have a pair of pant legs." Did people just piss all over shirts and decide not to call them "pair of shirts."

I've examined shirts and if you look at a shirt from the side, you can see stitching running all the way up the side, followed by a loopdy ring for the neck thing, and then ANOTHER stitch running down the otherside. Sounds to ME like there's two parts to that shirt.

BUT NO **** SHIRTS. We'll not give shirts the satisfaction. **** that guy who invented shirts. Pair of pants however... well pair of pants is just where it's Go**** at.

Yeah.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
*sigh* I wish I could have gone to this biweekly. hope everybody is having fun.

at least I'm going to the one on the 15th. :)

WassupJB

Smash Lord
people coming to the biweekly 15th

dam that sucks you should try to make the 15th. cause u know..

helios is flying out from sweeden
pc chris is flying out from new york
shiz is flying out from the south.
micheal jackson flying out from neverland.
outkast is flying out from stankonia.
bena bena is coming from gula gula island.
avena lee is coming from pen island (aka pen.is land).
chuck norris is coming from heaven..you commonly know him as God.

so yeah hella people are coming.

Top Bottom