• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i won't be at modesto monthly... so you will have to face the wrath of HomeMadeWaffles' DOC!!!!

good luck whoever goes to it! ^_^

yay i want to take a picture with mango

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
guys! i read the first arc of pokemon adventures manga! i have the hots for yellow! OMG she is a little tiny loli girl!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
YO kizzo i need to reserve a station for the 15th. cause i plan to bring a station; tv, cube and my laptop for recording. i'm pretty sure there will be hella people recording there, but i'm there to help out. zhu will probably have the tourney covered, so if people want to record mm or **** good friendlies i'm down.

that koo?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'll make love to you
when you want me to
and i'll hold you tight
baby all through the night
i'll make love to you
when you want me to
and i will not let go
till you tell me to!

Zoap

Smash Master
reserving a station is not cool, you can setup your equipment and record what you want on a station but in no way will it reserve you that station.

Sheridan I don't know if you read my post but we can discuss everything this weekend like kizzo said.

malva00

Smash Master
Ok since there wasn't a bi-weekly last time this will be my last one and last ssbm tourny I go to

so if someone wants to say bye for some reason then u can on saturday

WassupJB

Smash Lord
reserving a station is not cool, you can setup your equipment and record what you want on a station but in no way will it reserve you that station.
my bad zoap, didn't know. I was honesty trying to help out with recording.

I might have to leave earlier than u to get good set up then. lol

Zoap

Smash Master
You can record, we have no qualms about that, you can even choose what matches u want to record. Im just sayin that just because ur equipment is on that particular station does not mean you can choose who plays there. Thats all I'm sayinz

tc1

Smash Lord
Wanna MM? I'm recording all of my mm's. I'm the DK guy
who did ur sig?..lu right..

also how are u going w/e ill just call u but i wanna go to this 1 il let u know also u should see my tatoo its pretty tight, the art is almost finished

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
who did ur sig?..lu right..

also how are u going w/e ill just call u but i wanna go to this 1 il let u know also u should see my tatoo its pretty tight, the art is almost finished
Yeah, Zodiak Lucien did it. (<3 Zodiak). I'm driving, didn't Vincent tell you? Try to get to Stockton by the 14th and i'll give you a ride too. Oh, and bring gas money. hahaha, unless you already have a ride, then i'll just stick a tv in your spot

Zoap

Smash Master
We might do pools this weekend depends on # of entrants. $5 for singles and 10 per team. Teams will be bracket for sure.

Zoap

Smash Master
np I read your post a while back and thought someone would have it covered sorry it took so long.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Zoap and I are gonna finalize all the rules and format stuff at the Dec 1 biweekly. We will post those details the next day. I'm almost 100% that you can expect pools to brackets for singles.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
wtf uhh okay that's cool, but anyway last biweekly was pools to bracket for singles, and that went pretty smooth. With pools ppl dont cry about not enough matches either, so pools for singles imo. Teams never has enough for a decent round of pools so if that's the same as usual then bracket for sure.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Im just sayin that just because ur equipment is on that particular station does not mean you can choose who plays there. Thats all I'm sayinz
oh alright. I had no intentions of restricting anyone from playing at the tv I was recording on. lol I was misinterpreted. no worries I just want to record.

oh and hyrdokirby my friend warp $tar warrior wants wants another match with you lol. he's the kirby player you played about a month and some change ago.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
oh alright. I had no intentions of restricting anyone from playing at the tv I was recording on. lol I was misinterpreted. no worries I just want to record.

oh and hyrdokirby my friend warp $tar warrior wants wants another match with you lol. he's the kirby player you played about a month and some change ago.
ah cool, we'll have multiple TVs to record on. this will make my job easier ;D

and you think W$W would take a money match from me as well? maybe $2, best of 3 xD?

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Be my lover... **** partner LMAO...

ill be ur partner lmk ^_0 its alright if i suck too muhc >.<.. i try.....
you're going to the one this saturday? Just to be clear, i'm going to, and giving you a ride for the biweekly on the 15th. If you're going to this too with your own ride, thats cool, i just don't want you to be under the impression that i'm taking you to this one...

Top Bottom