• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

MacD

Banned via Administration
well, maybe we'll play each other, who knows, now, i know i am not going to beat you, but i don't think you would 8 stock me, maybe just 7 or 6 if i am hella lucky

Miztik

Smash Master
i agree with mango Socal is hella cool so many hot chicks wait..............what are we talkin bout socal smashers or socal in general...........what ever it is socal is hella cool lol

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Stop sucking Socal's ****. They're a bunch of banana republic wearing sweaty ball mixed with pineapple juice smelling ****s.

And mango AND menacing mike are the biggest ****ing ***gots I've ever seen.

Miztik

Smash Master
hmm........me for Socal ahhhhhhhh its so hard to choose lol

lol i just realized mike you put Miktik lol its all good

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
I love the internet.

Miztik no one has even heard of your *** so stfu. You don't know Norcal history. You might as well just stop talking before I stick my boot in yo' mouf.

Miztik

Smash Master
I love the internet.

Miztik no one has even heard of your *** so stfu. You don't know Norcal history. You might as well just stop talking before I stick my boot in yo' mouf.
LMFAO ppl only kno bout you cuz you suck and john alot and trust me i kno more than you think, and ppl have heard of me just ask your mom she knows

also what does Norcal history have to do with anythin

Miztik

Smash Master
nah no need to MM you what will that prove all that is sayin that you can probally beat someone that nobody has ever heard of according to you

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
That's exactly my point. So before you go off spouting your pointless dribble, just remember you have no weight to anything you say. Your as easily brushed off as any other little kid that has ever tried to start **** with me on MY smashboards. Get *****.

I'm done.

Miztik

Smash Master
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways your rite mango we need to stop this NonSense

EDIT: OH SNAP 3 POST AWAY FROM 1,000 MANGO IT BETTER BE AN EPIC POST LOL

Miztik

Smash Master
goood point lol ...

1000 post !!
Awwwwwwwwwww WHAT A WASTED 1,000 POST LOL JK IT WAS THE BEST EVER IT WAS A SOCAL PLAYER GETTIN HIS 1,000 POST IN A NORCAL THREAD DOENST GET BETTER THAN THAT

EVERY 1,000 POST MUST BE IN THIS THREAD OR ANY NORCAL THREAD IF YOUR COOL LOL JK

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
congrats mango at 1,000

yo can i take a picture with you at the ncb? you're like a celebrity to me, i'm a big fan!!! ^_^ i love you but (not) in a gay way

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
You speak truth brother.

I'm gettin a new controller as my christmas present from my roomate. I'm so excited. I'll finally be able to SHDL turn around laser x200 again. Oh and fastfall.

I hate loose ****ing joysticks. I need mine tight and responsive. None of this Silent Spectre's old controller bull****.

Top Bottom