• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Norcal/Bay Area/DBR:NorCal Nevers: Everything in Moderation. Including Moderation.

Miztik

Smash Master
I want mango and gimpy to sign my controller that will be awsome lol ill bring a silver shapie so if you want to sign it ill be prepaired

MaNg0

Smash Hero
HomeMadeWaffles-We can mm if u want.. or friendlie i dont care
LETS PLAY SOME SMASH

And Miztik- Yayuhz bring that sharpie

too goood

Miztik

Smash Master
I kno him and ill punch him in the face just cuz it'll be funny lol

or you can punch him your self at the biweeklie on the 15th lol

Zoap

Smash Master
Asians: Please dont count on me for a ride on the 15th. I will have my hands full with these socal people. So please plan accordingly.

Also Since no one but SuperRad voted looks like we will do Pools-Bracket $10 entry fee, BTZO/Sheridan PM me or msg me via aim if you guys have a different opinion.

Teams will be normal bracket unless we get a huge amount of teams

Zoap

Smash Master
$10 for singles which will be pools to bracket(you get more matches)
$10 for Teams($5 per person) very highly likely we will just do straight brackets, but sometimes we get funky

$50 to split between myself and Kizzo so we may line our pockets greedily :)

MacD

Banned via Administration
oh, modesto people and/or stockton people, who needs a ride, i can take 4 people (1 up front navigator, and 3 in the back) now, i think mexican said he would take you stockton people, and i hate to be semi-mean, but i am taking modesto people over stockton people, unless stockton people give me better gas money, but i am assuimng i don't have to worry cause you guys will have rides

oh, i decide who i take, ok ;}

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
its 1986
im in the 1st grade
im workin really hard to mario laid
i gotta save the princess so he can get the pu$$y
beleive me
mario will get up on dat a$$ so fvck luigi
mario really wants to get her in bed
So0o bad dat he's bustin off bricks wit his head:chuckle:

eggz reminded me of that song

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
OK everyone, it looks like it's time to put out the Dec 15th tourney. They should be out soon, I just want to discuss them with the other tourney runners. It's gonna be me, Zoap, BTZO, and whoever else volunteers that are running the show.

Kizzo, as you've probably noticed, we're gonna have a really big turnout on the 15th. Probably 70 or so people. Is there any way to rearrange everything to get more room in there? I think 12 setups would be ideal, and we need at least 8. Any chance of getting more room in that other room for stuff?

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Kizzo, as you've probably noticed, we're gonna have a really big turnout on the 15th. Probably 70 or so people. Is there any way to rearrange everything to get more room in there? I think 12 setups would be ideal, and we need at least 8. Any chance of getting more room in that other room for stuff?
Yeah definately. I will rearrange the room to accommodate more TVs and such. A lot of the stuff that you normally see in the room won't be there when I'm done with it on the 15th. I'll get as many TVs as I can, but I'll do a count and see how many I have access to some time later this week.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Kizzo, is there any way we could get that other room like we had at one of the biweeklies a while back? It had a bunch of desks in it, yeah I'm just wondering cuz another room would help a lot.

This biweekly on the 15th should be NUB btw

KizzoGirl

Smash Ace
Kizzo, is there any way we could get that other room like we had at one of the biweeklies a while back? It had a bunch of desks in it, yeah I'm just wondering cuz another room would help a lot.

This biweekly on the 15th should be NUB btw
We can do anything we want : ) [ kind of ]. We can discuss and look at everything at the upcoming biweekly though.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I was charging so much because I hadn't driven to the ncb before, 10 bucks a person, with 3 people will get me to the Nub easy. (went to quakfest, so can figure it out now)

I don't think that's really over charging

I will be going to the NUB, I also invite anyone interested to show up to my special "warm up for the NUB" modesto tournament. It's exactly like a normal modesto tournament (and the last one was a good one) except it has more cowbell

Top Bottom