• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
There was an accident and one of Dayton's better people may be out of commission with a brawler's fracture (yes, look it up), and at the moment it doesn't look like another Dayton smasher is able to go to this either.

Even if we had enough people (which at the moment it doesn't look like we will), the two missing are kinda vital to our crew strategy.

Hopefully things change, but it really doesn't look good for Dayton being able to do Crews.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´(¸.·`¤ SiN ¤

I like this sig, sin, but does this mean you've stopped playing TL?

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
¤´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´(¸.·`¤ SiN ¤

I like this sig, sin, but does this mean you've stopped playing TL?
nope, this was just an older sig that silhouette kept when i made it, and i decided to put it back in

but, i do still play tl, just not as good as olimar

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
What are you guys talking about lol that was clearly for Sin since he didnt make it out of pools at the competition, see i can trash talk too lol

lou4222

Smash Lord
If Cincy even wants to stand a chance OS better be in their crew. Otherwise it will be ugly, and women and children will have to shield their eyes.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
coughnojonhscough
i do believe having the toughest pool isnt a john but if you want to call it that, go ahead, i mean, its not as if i wouldnt have traded you for the easiest one...i mean, being a god kais and all im sure youd gladly take third seed under anther and quivo rather than first in your pool.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
but u didnt get 3rd seed lol u didnt make it out, and what wakka said, he knows whats up
wakka calls no johns when there are no johns, but my point was infern, even you would have had a tough time in my pool.

im happy with my performance tho, i got to play 3 people who i would normally never get to play, so trash talk me all you want, im the one who had tons of fun

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
Feel free to remove the "?" by my name; I should be there. I'm going along with Method.

My doubles partner possibilities are in the air at the moment - I won't know until I'm there whether or not I'll be doing doubles or who I'm with. Neither Reside or Nano will be attending. If no one else from Dayton is going (and wants doubles and is lacking a partner), I'm going to have to snatch up some other partner-less attendee.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Uber Huber Crew is hyped to attend and take some cash home.

Involuntary rematch MM offer to Sil, so he can win back the dollar that Pirate Ship stole from him, hahaha.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I want to go, but I've been absent from the house recently and we're throwing a big 4th of July thing... it requires much cleaning and setting up, so they might need me on the weekend. :(

sai_:)

Smash Ace
yo is there like a cap of how many people can show up? is there like a list or something like that? me and like maybe one or 2 other people would wanna attend

clowsui

Smash Legend
nooope what's your lineup for crews?

it looks like we will have ss/me/ybm/infern/smash

meanwhile i'm guessing you guys have you/champ/capem/lou/fonz?

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Good luck everyone who goes to this.

Maybe I can make it to the next one.

I'll post the livestream for Focus Cancel here on Saturday.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
If I manage to pass my interview and get hired, I might show up. I'm REALLY unsatisfied with how I did this weekend, and want to play some of you guys on a non-****tastic day.

lou4222

Smash Lord
This tournament is going to be a lot of fun. We havnt had one since March so its way over due. Plus there is extra incentive to win since you now get the tourney named after you. Im pumped and its still 6 days away :(

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Hey Chi lets wreck the doubles scene. I have been training hardcore for the past week or so. I am feeling mighty confident so lets get it crackin! BTW you should totally cover my doubles fee since I covered yours at C4. I would be greatly appreciative!

Top Bottom