• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

What's The Point

Smash Master
We drive down 75. Going to Cleveland/Akron area doubles our drive. The roads don't work well for traveling south and going to NE OH then to Springfield, either we'd have to drive 1.5 hours or you would for a reasonable meeting point.

judge!

Smash Ace
lmfao 10 billdion butterflys...lmfao rofl.

anyways!

sooo i guess michigan..well some. is coming. were probebly leaving around 4 in the afternoon be there around 8ish. nopeeeee hook us up <333

Nope

Smash Lord
Friday night housing as usual guys, arrive after 8! See everyone later today

Side Event will be voted on when everyone is here. We will be starting it Earlier this time so if you are in the Top 8 you may not be able to enter!

What's The Point

Smash Master
So, Judge got all flaky. If MI goes, it will be early Saturday, and we'd show up just before the tournament starts. Depends on if Anther still wants to go, or if we can even get a hold of him.

L_Cancel may pull off a double Altrox.

Nope

Smash Lord
Your on Kiest! also please bring a few TV's and lots of Wii's everyone!!! We will have the basement, Main Room and Back Porch if we get enough!!! Let's get it done.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Me too. I want to troll L irl.

Also, I may be there to barlw some at 8ish, and vamp'll be there after he gets off work :U

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
aww man, if that's the case. Looks like I'll get left behind. I should have just took my bus this morning to AA.... ;___;

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Pshh don't be surprised if Esam happens to get wrecked by a random Peach at MLG. I won't name any names. ;D

Crow!

Smash Lord
Ah, I'm going to have to sit this one out, I think. I want to go, but looking at my workload, I think I'd be in big trouble IRL next week if I did.

Kel

Smash Master
It looks like I'm going to be here.

I have no partner planned. I'm glad a bunch of good people are going. I've been bitten by the bug again and want to get better at this game.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Y.b.M. is jealous he can't hang out with his family man oh man.... I'm so salty....*sigh*...
All I know is a God Kai is getting 1st place...

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
WTP, Anther, L Cancel are going to this. lain left for Chicago.

I hear M2K's at this thing, though...?

solecalibur

Smash Master
Ah, I'm going to have to sit this one out, I think. I want to go, but looking at my workload, I think I'd be in big trouble IRL next week if I did.
Same johns here :laugh: make sure your live stream is up! and bracket updates on forums or in live stream!

Nope

Smash Lord
Same johns here :laugh: make sure your live stream is up! and bracket updates on forums or in live stream!
Deal, So far here:

NEOH:
Jiffy
Blue Rogue
Shugo
Suyon

OUGA:
Kiest
Juu

MI:
Whats The Point
Anther
Judge
L Cancel

Springfield (Everyone Isn't here now but they will be):
Nope
Fonz
Lou
Champ
Capem
Warfie
RipN
Sil
Wakka

More to come in the morning

Kel

Smash Master
If I make it there, yes.

I just asked Tyr an hour ago if we were staying the night and he said "most likely." But I just got a text from Infern saying "Tyr isn't driving, he's been throwing up all night." So I don't know if I don't have a ride now or what. There's supposed to be another guy driving from Cincinnati, but I don't know if there's room or whatever.

Top Bottom