• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Hurray, looks like I can come to this, beat some Cinci locals, and use the money.....to get back to Dayton. On second thought, higher attendance would be nice. If I have the extra cash, I'll be there. *Revs up lawn mower*

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
I sitll don't see why people won't go to Power up... it's been announced like months ago, promoting other stats. The TO is coming from WI to run it... seems shady not to attend it because of a 5 dollar difference...
I have no problem with Power Up. And yeah. It did. :( Same boat with Chi. I'm going to try and go, though. I wouldn't have mind as much if it wasn't one week before MLG. Hopefully they'll waive venue fee for setups or something! I'd probably be more incline to go. But I don't think that many people will exactly attend, unfortunately.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
I'll see what I can do about coming to this.

The odds are slim though, saving up for MLG and The Showdown. Gotta represent Mario for the entire nation afterall!

Mr.E

Smash Lord
I'd like to go to both MLG and The Showdown but it looks like I might not be able to attend the former because my mother will be out of town through that weekend and I might need to stay home to watch the animals. :( Money johns too, of course, but those can be worked around.

And why the hell isn't the stupid Mark Forums Read button working lately?

Adamated

Smash Apprentice
Go ahead and put me down for a full setup9brawl, wii, tv, melee, tmnt smash up :]). I've requested off and everything so its a 90% chance that I'll be there

King~

Smash Champion
hey nope/fonz are you guys housing for showdown and/or MLG cause i realized theres almost no way id have the proper amount of many to pay for a hotel both weekends =/

just curious

clowsui

Smash Legend
at today's MLG training tournament (22nd), do you guys wanna have a cincy v. springfield crew battle? 5$ a person?

i know infern, tyr, me, steel, champ, ajay are willing to do it :D

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Would Springfield happen to want to host circuit championships? I have a large pile of money in my room I need to give away, but it needs a final Championship event.

clowsui

Smash Legend
ya steel and i won't be able to go to this monthly probably, so let's do the crew battle in cincy at daycia's MLG tourney the 22nd

if it can't happen there then uhhh it'll happen here i guess and steel and i will just hitch a ride to attend this tourney

clowsui

Smash Legend
cincinnati v. springfield, 5$ per person

our lineup looks to be something like

kel infern y.b.m. tyr smash64 clowsui steel samurai...with sai if he can make it i guess. if OS wants to participate then he'd be welcome too, though i remember him stating on multiple occasions he doesn't do crews unless he gets to pick who's on it

Kel

Smash Master
I am currently scheduled to work on the 15th....I'll see what I can do

Fizzle, there's already a rouge "crew" they're called the godkais and they are pretty much half the people from all over the Midwest.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Don't really care about doing this crew battle... My alliance is with The God Kais. But if we were to do a city battle... then we all know that Cincy would dominate...there's not even a point and doing it, we'd destroy every city... NEOH would be the only threat....

Framerate

Smash Lord
OUGA is ready for crews as soon as we can get Pops and T800 to come to some tourneys.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Don't really care about doing this crew battle... My alliance is with The God Kais. But if we were to do a city battle... then we all know that Cincy would dominate...there's not even a point and doing it, we'd destroy every city... NEOH would be the only threat....
Cincy sucks compared to Springfield.. nuff said.

Top Bottom