• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Hasn't he been around these here parts for a couple of tourneys recently or is it another PKFire? You know, like how there's five different "Mr.E"folk on this board...

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Hasn't he been around these here parts for a couple of tourneys recently or is it another PKFire? You know, like how there's five different "Mr.E"folk on this board...
He moved back to Texas a few months ago.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I think I'm going to this... Are we still trying to team, Yosh, or has that experiment been deemed a failure? :/

King~

Smash Champion
thats fine with me, unless people listend to me about switching up NE OH teams cause we all dont have the same flair we used to

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I'm torned between the following...

Entering doubles... (granted I don't have a partner...)
Or checking out a potential venue and showing up for singles...)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
While I love me some good venues, venues can wait Kiest.

We love you and want you to be there for the whole thing.

Lots of homo.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
So I should either scout a venue and get ***** by PC players....

Or go to smashfield early and get ***** by Wii players....

I don't want **** :(

(**** as in a response to the "Lots of Homo quote).

Also this time on OverSwarm + TheKiest Conquer the classics:

If anyone has a SNES that uses the 3 colored component cables (like the dual NES/SNES loader), please bring it so we can Live stream this.

Count

Smash Champion
Myself, LoZ, and Th3 Master Composer are confirmed for this. I'm quite excited to see all you Ohioans again also :). Oh and teaming with ybm! NOBODY threaten ybm with forcing him to ride on roller coasters while we're playing!

Theres a chance I will have 1-2 more Indiana people in my car, I will let you know if/when they're confirmed.

Nope

Smash Lord
A new name just for OS I hope he likes this one a little better

Count glad to hear you are coming, I will update the attending list soon

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
^What^ Whose sour patch kids will I sneak the whole day if nobody brings any? I'll just make sure to MM you next time I see you for this, and the fact that you put me into losers last month.

So, who knows where I can buy I giant bag of sour patch kids?

Mr.E

Smash Lord
^What^ Whose sour patch kids will I sneak the whole day if nobody brings any? I'll just make sure to MM you next time I see you for this, and the fact that you put me into losers last month.
I have an old bag sitting around here filling with all the green ones I didn't eat from the package. You can have those.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Was pretty sure I could go to this but now there may be no point. Injured my wrist yesterday and it might be sprained. Couldn't play any Brawl without it hurting D:

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Back from vacation, just checking in to make sure the date and stuff haven't changed.

FanFan, you WILL be attending, I'll pay your venue fee since mine will get waived.

There will, once again, be a SSB64 setup at this, people. God Kaaaais, MM's.

Sin and Sil, I need a MM with both of you.

Edit: Need a partner for dubz.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
FanFan, you WILL be attending, I'll pay your venue fee since mine will get waived.
Dude, I have a sprained wrist that will have a cast on it.
If you want me to go and are paying for my fees, well then go for it :V
Guess I'm going.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
You said you'd figure out a way to play despite your injury, and the first thing that came into my head was using one hand and your nose. Not entirely sure why.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
You said you'd figure out a way to play despite your injury, and the first thing that came into my head was using one hand and your nose. Not entirely sure why.
oh
okay

That'd be pretty epic.
But I'd move the analog with my nose, and my right for the buttons. Unfortunately it's my right hand that's being x-rayed.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
oh
okay

That'd be pretty epic.
But I'd move the analog with my nose, and my right for the buttons. Unfortunately it's my right hand that's being x-rayed.
D'awww... Foiled again!

Also, I would def. do 1-hand and nose MMs if I were going.

Top Bottom