• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I can take people to this. Nice short drive. Cincy people let me know if they want rides. I can fit up to 4.

lou4222

Smash Lord
Since Blue Rogue is coming does that mean Shugo and Byaa are coming too? Im pretty sure Beegs, Argent, ITT and the other NE Ohio regulars are coming. Smashfield, Cincy and Cleveland would make a sweet tourney.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Since Blue Rogue is trying to come does that mean Shugo and Byaa are coming too? Im pretty sure Beegs, Argent, ITT and the other NE Ohio regulars are coming. Smashfield, Cincy and Cleveland would make a sweet tourney.
Fix'd. D:
I also have no idea how me coming relates to Byaa and Shugo...

Nope

Smash Lord
Everyone but you three from NE Ohio travels to tourneys. Ive heard good things about you ( and Byaa) and want to play you. If they come as well it will just build on the amount of talent.

-Lou, posting from Nopes account

Kel

Smash Master
OS does that mean you want to team?

I hope this is bigger than morehead. Hopefully I'll be back in my groove by this time, or at least back on an American sleep schedule.

wakka444

Smash Ace
Blue rogue- you shugo and byaa are the three from the NE that are very good and nvr travel, thats how you all relate together

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yes Sneaky...you should stay... When The God Kais And Smashfield Come together, it becomes a very eventful night....No matter what we're doing. It's going to a blast....Like Megaman hehehe (even though Protoman is better)

Overswarm

is laughing at you

I hope this is bigger than morehead. Hopefully I'll be back in my groove by this time, or at least back on an American sleep schedule.
Yeah, we can team.

I think we definitely need to work on your snake in teams some, although double MK will prolly do the trick most of the time.

lou4222

Smash Lord

I think we had like 34 last time. This one is looking bigger with Indiana, hopefully some more NE Ohio, and some Kentucky. I know the Morehead guys were thinking about coming. Hopefully we can break 40 this time.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
I'm not missing another tourney... I'm going to this...that is, unless something completely unexpected happens again...

Top Bottom