• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Count

Smash Champion
TBB, if you're interested in going to this one, talk to me on here, I'm leaving from Indy either Saturday morning or maybe friday evening (although I have a lot to work out on this one)

Two spots in my car remain!

edit: I just got the ok from composer, Nope-would it be ok if we stayed at your place Friday night?

lou4222

Smash Lord
My boy Champ speaks truth YBM. PS I heard you cheering for Xisin in grand finals at the morehead tourney:( I was a little hurt especially after everything the GK and Smashfield have been through.

andy122888

Smash Apprentice
I am almost positive me, mister eric and xisin are going to this. Eric asked me if I wanted to go for the weekend so by that I think we will need housing. Pretty pumped!!!! XD

Edit: I will be bringing a setup.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
My boy Champ speaks truth YBM. PS I heard you cheering for Xisin in grand finals at the morehead tourney:( I was a little hurt especially after everything the GK and Smashfield have been through.
hahaha...I'm so sorry...hehe I just know how much Nope was ranting about how he was going to get 1st... and I didn't want it to happen. Also he was my partner during this tournament...Hehe...But Deep down I'm beyond happy that he won because he truly did deserve it. Springfield is really getting better. I see big big improvements...especially You Lou...You are getting to good. But We'll see what happens this weekend. God Kais are going Springfield hunting....hehe

Overswarm

is laughing at you
woooooo

Xisin gonna mess **** UP

Depending on how the MK ban vote is going, you may see an all ROB OS again

unlikekly with this many MKs + Xisin

but possible

Count

Smash Champion
Nope, I need to house three on Friday night. Myself, LoZ, and the master composer.

Theres a possibility I could have more by then but it is doubtful and I would let you know asap.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm stayiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Both nights if possible. :D :D :D

I looooooooove springfield.

KIEST

When are you coming?!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'll have to miss this one because the parents are STILL being difficult about me going to tournaments frequently (even though I'm 19 now -_-). Sooooooo...once I move out and get a place with two dependable friends (whom a few of you are already acquainted with), you all will see me a LOT more. The state-wide **** will commence soon thereafter. <3

I'm looking forward to a rematch as well, OS. :)

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
So any of Neoh want to give me their driving plans(when leaving, coming back, etc)? Still working stuff out on my end though...

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
Nope: YES for foosball, and I'm still good to go if we do it drunk too.

Mr. E: YES for TSB, my NES is moving with me so I will be bringing it.

I will not be making this one or possibly for September, but definitely expect me for October (but not ruling out September)

I just have to get all settled in in my new abode in Muncie and we'll go from there.

Also cash has to be in good standing, lol.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm back and can't wait to start playing smash again.. About 80% sure I can come to this, although CRUNCH won't be able to make it. I should know by Thursday if I can make it or not.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Serious question:

Does anyone that lives in Springfield have a laptop I can basically commandeer for the day? >_>

I've been playing a lot of poker and doing well and there is a free-to-enter $10,000 tournament on this day and I think I'd make more money from that than playing smash, so I'd like to still play in it.

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Moose, if Crunch isn't coming, we should team. >_>

You can be liek, *tilt lock*, and I can be like, lol *fsmash*.

You know you want to.
I wasn't sure if i was going to do doubles this time, but i probly need all the practice/refreshing before singles. So yea, I'll team with you (you're going to be disappointed though, because i suck at doubles)

Top Bottom