• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I arrange more than compose right now, but eventually I'd like to try my hand at composing.

I also record a crap load of music in my freetime and make silly rap beats on Garageband.
So if you guys bring the Rave I'll bring the music.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Composer, how would you feel about making music for a video game?

I'm actually creating an old-style RPG that could use some music.... we've got a shell programmed, so I can send you what we have if you're interested.

QUIVO

Smash Master
No Johns FanFan. From what I heard, there's a player down in Texas that goes by Broly, and he plays with his chin + one hand.

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
also: how do you hold your controller fanfan?

Like that. Except left hand moves the analog and presses L like normal instead of not being there.

No Johns FanFan. From what I heard, there's a player down in Texas that goes by Broly, and he plays with his chin + one hand.
1. why
2. which hand?
3. why should I learn to play in a vastly different way from what I'm used to, when this splint is only temporary
4. nose+hand sounds more fun anyway

QUIVO

Smash Master

Like that. Except left hand moves the analog and presses L like normal instead of not being there.

1. why
2. which hand?
3. why should I learn to play in a vastly different way from what I'm used to, when this splint is only temporary
4. nose+hand sounds more fun anyway
He plays that way cause he's handicapped from what I heard.
No idea what hand
Cause i said so
I agree

I'm just teasing though : p

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
Anyone able to give me a ride to this? Much appreciated if i could get a ride :/ though i know its out of the way.

Nope

Smash Lord
No promises anyone will still be here scribble after 11:00 I'm not trying to have everyone stay super lat unless they need housing since I have work the next morning

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
What do you arrange for?

I compose and arrange for trombone and brass choir. Majoring in trombone performance next year but trying to get some composition classes.

Count

Smash Champion
I might be able to bring two SNES controllers..I'm leaving right after all IN players are eliminated, though.

I am going to have myself and composer for sure, with a possibility of two others. People are making their minds up last minute!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
The God Kais, Sneaky and I believe Kassondra will be arriving tomorrow morning.... I can't wait it'll be so much Fun...I can't wait....

Nope

Smash Lord
I think I have SNES controllers somewhere, Ivysaur Challenge will happen and OS will try like usual haha.

Also Shadowrun! or Halo 1 2v2s sometime Champ, OS anyone else who wants to play something fun

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
So is Kel/OS going today? And will Kassandra be at Smash's tomorrow?
OS said he's going today and Kel I believe is riding with him there since he won't have anything to do friday night (Correct me if I'm wrong anytime)...Not sure about Nova...But I'm sure she Could stay at Smash's;)....As for me..Pick me up on the way since I live the closest to Springfield....Infern Knows my where I live so He'll guide you if you don't remember the directions....

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm picking up Kel and Nova todayyyyyy

Don't know why Smash wouldn't come toooooooooooooo

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yay....God Kais....Champ and Capem....Make sure we got some liquid poison after the tournament.....Cause it's GOING DOWN STRONG TOMORROW!!!

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Didn't know you were a musician, Tyr. I'm actually a bit of a composer myself. The thing is... >________________> I'm a drummer, I compose drum solos because I can't read music. XD Not sure what that actually makes me... haha.
I suppose having ADHD helps.

Top Bottom