• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Looks like I gotta work on that MK match up a lil more...Well 1st place doubles and 2nd Place singles isn't to bad....I did Ok I guess....I gotta work harder and not lose 2 sets win I'm in Winners Bracket (REVENGE OS) hehe...Yay...Guess I'll do my shoutouts in the result threads.... I can't wait for Keist to post them Vids cause I am Making a Combo Video from Them hehe...AFter I figure Out how first....hehe....Until Then I'll probably be eating Cookies and Cream Ice Cream and Finishing watching I love you, man....GOD KAIS!!!!

P.S. Cincinnati Top 3 in teams with Count hehe

lou4222

Smash Lord
The Midwest smash scene (ohio in particular) is amazing. Every tourney is an absolute blast This one was no exception. It seems like we are all getting better at a fast pace. Ill do shoutouts on the results page. GGS every one and I hope to see you all at our next monthly which is tba later.

Count

Smash Champion
I love Ohio! I wish I lived near you guys so I could get some experience other than wifi!

Smashfield owned me in singles but I can't be depressed since I won teams and lost to two great players in singles (5th and 4th, i think).

Can't wait for results thread <3 Ohio every tournament I've been to with you guys has been amazing.

wakka444

Smash Ace
i agree with q brawl + is so meh

melee-brawl-64-other fighters-brawl+ =/

on to the real deal good tournament as always lol

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I will most likely be there next month! It'll be nice to only drive an hour and 45 mins rather than 4 and a half hours now.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
The name should change every time, it's more fun that way :D

"**** Overswarm" works, as does y.b.m.'s "smooth criminal overswarm".

Or, potentially, "Get b-aired, OS" if Nope wants revenege. I stopped u-airing Snakes from that high up at high % that entire tournament JUST because of that one hit. You got in my head, Nope. :\

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
The name should change every time, it's more fun that way :D

"**** Overswarm" works, as does y.b.m.'s "smooth criminal overswarm".

Or, potentially, "Get b-aired, OS" if Nope wants revenege. I stopped u-airing Snakes from that high up at high % that entire tournament JUST because of that one hit. You got in my head, Nope. :\
Smash64 did the same thing to me. killed off the top @ 49%. My friends call that getting smash64'd now.

QUIVO

Smash Master
The sad thing is I'm not always trying to go for the spike. I'll try to fair and accidentally dair instead : (

Nope

Smash Lord
I just wanted to lock down a date before someone steals it! ITT has TYM on the 12th and the God Kais have the 5th. The only way this date may change is for the Michigan vs the World Tournament if they ever make up their mind on what the date is.

Edit: Also the Results for the Last two Monthly's will be uploaded to AiB tomorrow sometime!

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Put the AiB links in here when you finish uploading them, please. Panda stated the date for "MvW" is probably going to be on the 25th so you might want to plan for the 19th?

Nope

Smash Lord
He's banking on m2k coming and m2k can't make it on the 26th so I somehow doubt that

Edit: this might change to the 19th now

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Heh, I pull Quivos all the time.

Not so much because I want that spike, but because I'm so used to gimping with Dair it becomes habit... and that makes a dead TL...

Count

Smash Champion
No probs <3

Sigma Nu dodgeball that day, ya dig?

While I'm spamming, Nope, did I leave a pair of orange nike shoes with the nike 'swoosh' being in green at your house? If so could you bring them to athens? If that is the case that 100% confirms me going to athens, I love those shoes lol.

I'm sad I'm missing the next springfield tournament though :(.

Nope

Smash Lord
yes you did, I was wondering who could possibly forget shoes? and also I think I have composers sunglasses.

On a Complete side note I am selling a Silver Controller in Used Condition, works fine but has some Initials on the side that say OS. 10$ obo

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
On a Complete side note I am selling a Silver Controller in Used Condition, works fine but has some Initials on the side that say OS. 10$ obo
I could use OS powers so consider it sold. lol

Wait... do I want those powers? Maybe I won't buy it...

Overswarm

is laughing at you
yes you did, I was wondering who could possibly forget shoes? and also I think I have composers sunglasses.

Top Bottom