• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Is ROB low tier now? :rolleyes: Gah, all this stuff going on is so confusing...

Secondaries is basically the same as normal. Top players secondaries are still better than other players secondaries. Shugo will just be winning with MK instead of Falco, or YbM using ZSS. With low tiers, not many people even secondary a low tier, so it's mostly people picking up characters and the gap becomes a bit smaller.
The winners of Low Tier tourneys are the ones who already main low-tier character. How about a mid-tier tourney, for once, or just anything that isn't conventional enough that the Top X isn't automatically decided before the thing begins.

What's The Point

Smash Master
You always have expected winners. In normal 1v1, you expect Lain/Shugo, then a pool of 8 for the rest of the top 5. In Mid tiers, you'd have Quivo and Y.b.M., then a bit more variety I guess but the money is decided. In low tiers, I'd actually expect Lain/Other top player for top 2, then a low tier main. Unless you do something crazy like All Items Wario Ware Random FFAs, or an obscure game like Duelist, you can expect certain people to win any event.

Also, Lumi, the best way to get a good sleeping spot is to go to sleep early. Once a person is asleep somewhere, that is their sleeping spot. No one wants to be the **** who wakes some guy up. Though you may get disturbed when some one goes foot to face with you on a couch if some one is daring enough. That, or once you find a place you want to sleep, do not move at all. Wiis tend to be everywhere so you can just play till you sleep, or just sit there and wait. No one can call a spot you are already in, and even if they did after awhile people stop caring.

The latter is my plan to get a couch when I come to this.

With the original side events, I vote for 2v2 LTs.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I remember doing well with my ness vs smash's TL in a crew battle once. I quit playing gay and campy though when OS said it was boring to watch. I got this

KB, TL > Peach all day

TheKiest

Smash Champion
I CG and Swallocide diddys....

Vote on Reverse Mains!

@Juu: You prolly shouldn't answer for the hosts that they can house... even if they prolly will, heh.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
@_@
Uhh...<_<

Idk who to team with. lol. I guess wakka since he asked first.
I just don't know how to play with a diddy on my team. <_<

Top Bottom