• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nope's Monthly "Shugalicious's Sexy Saturday"

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
HMM, I kind of want to come to this too. lol. I'll have to see how my wallet is holding up when this gets closer. o:

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I remember playing you in teams TC. Your snake was really good! If the monkey bails on me, we can team if you don't already have someone. :p
For now, I'll have fun carrying Wakka. :3

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
HMM, I kind of want to come to this too. lol. I'll have to see how my wallet is holding up when this gets closer. o:

Lol my wallet is gonna get ***** November:

Next week is Youmacon.
The week after is the mansion tourney in Ohio
Then possibly a break after that
Then this tournament after
Then my tournament...

Good thing I have two jobs or this would never work LOL

@Kass: Im supposed to be teaming with Tako but if for some reason it just doesnt work out then we should definitely team. I think we'd work well together. :D

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I remember playing you in teams TC. Your snake was really good! If the monkey bails on me, we can team if you don't already have someone. :p
For now, I'll have fun carrying Wakka. :3
That monkey's legit, get real kass. I can't wait until he "accidentally" face hump-jumps you mid battle just to keep stock tanking for you <3

Just messing, good luck you two. Hope I get to see you there, Wakka, it's been a while!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Harry potter comes out on my birthday.

Guess what my girlfriend wants to do? XD

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Kryz, whateva whatevah! I'm da stock tank! No really, I am. Also wakka is one of my fav diddy mains, so I'm happy to team with him.
Good luck to you and jay in teams. :)

What should our team name be wakka?

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Our team is so pro lol. Were gonna take this tournament. Especially because I'll have more then 3 days worth of experience with the character lmao.
Wait! You're not going Puff?

@Krys Can't wait to play you again, especially after seeing Malcolm>Coney at mlg. I need to stay sharp to keep up with you guys.

@Nope We have to MM at this. I've heard some big talk but haven't play you in like 5 months.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Wait! You're not going Puff?

@Krys Can't wait to play you again, especially after seeing Malcolm>Coney at mlg. I need to stay sharp to keep up with you guys.

@Nope We have to MM at this. I've heard some big talk but haven't play you in like 5 months.
I'll always have Puff. She is kinda like my Mom. Whenever some new character breaks my heart I can always run back to her :3

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
nah i pretty much quit smash and am moving onto other things in life

deep in my heart beats the heart of a DDD always:thumbs up:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero