• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB 1- Feb. 20, 2010 - HBOX, COLBOL, RockCrock, Shiz, Kspdn and other PRO SMASHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
alright im debating speeding this tournament up a month cuz of VSA supposedly having the same date..... what does everyone think bout makin it in the month of JAN....... i need input from all regions as to accomodate as many people as possible.
01/09 - WATO9
01/16 - Pound4

Make sure not to coincide with these two tournaments. I couldn't find anymore in ATL South, so I think you're clear for 01/23 and 01/30

skrach8

Smash Lord
dang cisco u just hooked it up.... well i dont wanna put the tournament where its already congested (spelling?) soo i think ill move it up to mid february..... and thanks again blades.

황미영

Smash Champion
Psh, I thought I was in the middle of nowhere! (Ocoee.)

If it sounds good I can start having smashfests at my house and all that jazz. O:

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I will help you run a mini Brawl Tournament on the side if you need, but I also agree that it should only be Melee for a while.

Brawl isn't exciting. :(

skrach8

Smash Lord
alright seeing as how VSA tampa might get shut down, i am, for the mean time, keeping the date at:
FEB. 20, 2010.

Letting people know in advance that we are going to need setups. the more setups we have the smoother things can run and the more friendlies we get....

I thought the guy might have some pictures for me but i guess not, im gunna make a trip out there hopefully sometime this week to get the pics out to u guys till then, ill catch u guys later.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Melbourne has plenty of time to get ready to go to this tourney.
We can bring a setup or two as well.

Do you guys plan to do a crew battle event? Otru put that idea out there a long time ago but it never happened. I would love to see a crew battle tourney though.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Do you guys plan to do a crew battle event? Otru put that idea out there a long time ago but it never happened. I would love to see a crew battle tourney though.
As much as I would love the idea, I think it might take too long. Or it wouldn't be worth spending a whole tourney on. Maybe after the main events if there is enough time.

skrach8

Smash Lord
crew would be sweet. but the small hour break that we have is usually spent on people taking breaks and what not. if you guys wanna do crews let me know. im def down....

HiIH

Smash Lord
Keepin a watch on this. I'd be down for a good long drive that weekend. Probably drag one or two people from Albany with me.

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
if you still need set ups, then i can get one cube w/ melee....maybe even a TV

loving the fact that this place is only 5 minutes away from me (:

how much will it cost?

skrach8

Smash Lord
The price person, if said person decides to enter both events is going to be $25.

$15 for singles.
$20 per team.

I myself have at least two tvs one cube setup.... im sure some of the local APK people will help me out on this one...... in which case i have 3 complete setups.

If people from NY came down for this it would be awesome.

ADD MORE HYPE!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Imma look into this. Maybe i can get south florida to come to this. In the mean time anyone wanna money match? My sheik your whatever? I will also play fox and peach in certain match ups if i feel like it. Whats good?

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
If I was able to win this tourney I would come down for it. But I'm way too broke to drive down there and lose.

skrach8

Smash Lord
toobz u have a whole month to save money for this..... dont give me that crap. u have 2 of the 3 fsu kids up there>>> pitch in for gas come together and unite>>> dont own yourself.

Alright peoples spread the word to whoever plays smash.... I need some support. THE TOURNAMENT IS IN FEBRUARY..... YOU HAVE A MONTH TO PREP FOR THIS..... save the cash and cmon down...or up...

If i can try to save an extra hundred for this u can at least try to show up YA DIGG!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
yea whats up with this an the vsa tampa tourney? Tell them to confirm if that **** is happenin in tampa if not im comin to this

vericz

Smash Champion
vsa tampa is canceled. I already spoke with todd. VSA is planning another event very soon

Also I think I'm teaming with Christine for this. I'm going to practice lol

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I'll definitely be at this.

Imma look into this. Maybe i can get south florida to come to this. In the mean time anyone wanna money match? My sheik your whatever? I will also play fox and peach in certain match ups if i feel like it. Whats good?
I'll do a 5$ MM if that's fine. It's been a while since I've played a shiek competitively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom