• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB 1- Feb. 20, 2010 - HBOX, COLBOL, RockCrock, Shiz, Kspdn and other PRO SMASHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
hmm? what was that?

and I'll sticky this after FIU. I already have one FL thread up there. I have to be fair to everyone :)

Linguini

Smash Master
nah **** that i made plans to come to this on this date,plus theres a fireeeee concert in orlando the night before that i wanted to go to.

skrach8

Smash Lord
This is starting to get a little annoying. So apparently VSA is still going on.....

Now this is after VSA was announced, or so it seemed, to be canceled..... and now i have to change my date?

That doesn't make any sense.

Im willing to change my date under a few conditions.
1. Whoever said they were going to pay for door fees, entrance fees, what have u at the last WATO needs to step up at this tournament. VSA/Florida gaming makes a lot of empty promises thus far. This is in reference to Winterfest which alot of people got shorted.

2. NO ONE LIVES IN TAMPA......... U APPEAL TO THE MASSES... LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!

3. I guess the only real condition that i want met is me not having to pay that door fee. Simple enough.

I guess I'LL have to talk to this guy to change the date.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
This is starting to get a little annoying. So apparently VSA is still going on.....

Now this is after VSA was announced, or so it seemed, to be canceled..... and now i have to change my date?

Im willing to change my date under a few conditions.
1. Whoever said they were going to pay for door fees, entrance fees, what have u at the last WATO needs to step up at this tournament. VSA/Florida gaming makes a lot of empty promises thus far. This is in reference to Winterfest which alot of people got shorted.

2. NO ONE LIVES IN TAMPA......... U APPEAL TO THE MASSES... LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!

3. I guess the only real condition that i want met is me not having to pay that door fee. Simple enough.

I guess I'LL have to talk to this guy to change the date.

Screw VSA. Just do your original plans. Who cares about tampa? >>

Crom

Smash Journeyman

Screw VSA. Just do your original plans. Who cares about tampa? >>
nah **** that i made plans to come to this on this date,plus theres a fireeeee concert in orlando the night before that i wanted to go to.
Yeah don't change it, I already requested off and made plans for the current date

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Ok Skrach8,

Our date in Tampa is confirmed for the 20th. I think you should put your date before or after. If you do, what we can do is hype up each other event. So say ours is first; All the people at Tampa we can try to convinve to go to NOOB1 and vice versa. Theres no sense in making people choose between the two. So if we can get CFL melee players to come out Florida this Tampa event will be huge and we can make NOOB1 huge also. I Sent yo a PM so check you inbox.

As far as a merger, Im down with that but we just have to make sure that if we merge it that it will be at least double the original size. I was expecting 50-70 total for Tampa. If we can try to get a total of 125-140 then a merger would be the best thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom