• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NOOB 1- Feb. 20, 2010 - HBOX, COLBOL, RockCrock, Shiz, Kspdn and other PRO SMASHERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Well if these are monthlies good stuff Skrach.

Oh well I'm down for a small tampa tournament since this will leech most of VSA's turnout.

Also this is farther than gigs was from Tampa, lol

Also Animal Farm is legit

RockCrock

Smash Champion
Why did you move this back to the 20th? Isn't promoting the smash scene in FL the whole reason your hosting this tournament? Don't you realize that by splitting attendence beetween the two events, your only dividing the scene? It's out-right counter productive. Seriously, why? And who said that VSA is looking like an all brawl event? They've always had Melee events, and they've always been succesful. FL is very fortunate to have VSA coming around, and then you go and compete with their attendence. Wtf bro.

Reschedule this tournament to a different date. It only makes sense.

skrach8

Smash Lord
1. The last VSA was , to say the least, disappointing.
2. I'm promoting on a local scale.
3. VSA saw that my tournament date was posted and decided to post anyway, so how about you talk to them about splitting the community.
4. I personally didn't want to drive to Tampa in the first place.
5. VSA ***** wallets.

Rock, lets be honest here, to say they have always been successful is far from the truth. Did you go to Winterfest? I'm not changing the date anymore. Thats wtf bro. No hate against VSA or Rock, but I have SFL coming to this, I have Apopka coming to this, I have Kiss. kids coming to this, the Winter area is coming to this and others as well.

So why don't you join the wagon and come to mine, if not then I can't really help you, c'mon be the crusher at my tournament. You'll be missed if you don't.

Linguini

Smash Master
3. VSA saw that my tournament date was posted and decided to post anyway, so how about you talk to them about splitting the community.
5. VSA ***** wallets.

Rock, lets be honest here, to say they have always been successful is far from the truth. Did you go to Winterfest? I'm not changing the date anymore. Thats wtf bro. No hate against VSA or Rock, but I have SFL coming to this, I have Apopka coming to this, I have Kiss. kids coming to this, the Winter area is coming to this and others as well.

So why don't you join the wagon and come to mine, if not then I can't really help you, c'mon be the crusher at my tournament. You'll be missed if you don't.
yeah and cuz i said so :laugh:

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
what rockcrock said

dividing sux

its like dividing a whole pizza between someone when you want all of it
i wouldnt divide pizza

there's only 3 things i love in life
smash
spaghetti
and pizza

Crom

Smash Journeyman
ive decided to hold the tourny on the 20th...... final.

FEB 20
Date is set, plans of attendence are set.

No need to drive out to some sub-par tourny where melee doesnt even start until 5pm
skrach said:
5. VSA ***** wallets.
Talk to VSA about half pizzas

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
wouldnt attendance not make vsa terrible?

vsa isn't monthlies and i understand noob1 was first posted
but we're all in it together.

;/

;\

skrach8

Smash Lord
LOL im a hardass by nature..... and im not directly tryin to screw over VSA..... this is no longer a matter of discussion.

Lets talk about hype/mm/my ownage/how sick this tournament is goin to be!

Hype!

Linguini

Smash Master
this ain't being discussed son!

Louis layin down the law, Book of Louis,volume 7, chapter 3,verse 4. "Fvck VSA"

this tourney is going to be so much better for melee, vsa is mostly brawl anyways and they skimped the money winners hardbody last time. **** that

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
this ain't being discussed son!

Louis layin down the law, Book of Louis,volume 7, chapter 3,verse 4. "Fvck VSA"

this tourney is going to be so much better for melee, vsa is mostly brawl anyways and they skimped the money winners hardbody last time. **** that
Yo, I want a MM with you. I'm still salty about how bad you destroyed me at winterfest

Renth

Smash Hero
If I don't have the baby, just happen to have the money to attend in the first place, ect.ect.ect.

I'll be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom