• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Just got banned from AiB
Along with some girl buying me Pizza and watching Fullmetal with me, this has been an amazing day :D
The caring in this thread is absolutely phenomenal.

I've never seen this high a level of caring in a single thread.

Too much caring! It might bring the plane down! Help!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I'd donate a coupe of bucks. Only if the person that comes is my teammate. otherwise i dont give a ****.
QFT XD

Just got banned from AiB
Along with some girl buying me Pizza and watching Fullmetal with me, this has been an amazing day :D
Consider it a favor from whoever banned you. AIB is one of the most pathetic sites I've ever spent time on.
That donation fund thing sounds interesting and i would be willing to do it help some others.
Nice avi

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Wanna lose weight in fast/healthy way and still eat awesome food?

smashboards mods want people to stay fat so they made me edit this

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
I might have some money to give. Who would hold the money for NY/NJ? What tournies would do these?
Hmmmmmmm, interesting...
Consider it a favor from whoever banned you. AIB is one of the most pathetic sites I've ever spent time on.
Yeah I pretty much hate AiB. I went into the Social chat and just went:
How to Censor Dodge
A HEERO Combo Video
censor dodged a bit and got banned. Then 5 minutes later I got my alt banned xD

THIS.

Amazing.

Good Night.

And I LOVE YOUR SIG OMG A RACHEL ALUCARD LOVER *dies*
D1!! ma du :D

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Aww that's cute.. Chibo is riding my **** right now and monitoring every word in my posts. What a nice life he must have to be able to have such power. I am jealous. Really. How much of my life do I need to sacrifice to be able to do this? What do I need to do because I'll do it. I don't even know if I could handle such power. And to think of all the friends I'll make. Wow... This is the ticket. I really missed my chance when I was in college to be a forum moderator. How stupid of me. Maybe there is still hope. You think Chibo? I mean, I know we have had our differences. You still being a fat heinous mess and all. But I am willing to put all that bad air behind your large bovine self for the power to give people warnings and demerits on Smashboards.. I know I might not be worthy just yet, but with the right food, and hours of my life, I am sure one day I can walk in your footsteps. Please.. I will do anything. I can get food for you if you want.. I have lots of money.. What kind of food haven't you tried yet? I mean, I am sure there is something new we can find. Just name it.. It is done.

*dreaming of the day I become a Smash World Forum moderator, your soon to be mentee..*hopefully,

PRiDE

Oh, and PEACE OUT SWF :) *leaves in a poof of pink flower petals*
That's what I call a salty exit. You're supposed to leave on a high note.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Oh, and PEACE OUT SWF
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6aRwky0W5Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6aRwky0W5Y&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Vinnie

Smash Master
lmfao, WTF?!?! where did you find this?!
*untags picture on facebook*
uugghh, my cousin must have uploaded it. rofl
i took the picture with the bunny ears on because my baby cousin wouldn't laugh unless i did! XDD
If your baby cousin told you to kill someone

and wouldn't laugh unless you did it

would you?

Top Bottom