• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

MalcolmM

Smash Lord
Lmao @ Shadow making up this story.

He posed for that photo completely unprovoked in Orlando. I was the one who took it in complete disbelief that he stepped out the hotel room in such nonsense. What a character he is. I dont even think he has a cousin.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Aww that's cute.. Chibo is riding my **** right now and monitoring every word in my posts. What a nice life he must have to be able to have such power. I am jealous. Really. How much of my life do I need to sacrifice to be able to do this? What do I need to do because I'll do it. I don't even know if I could handle such power. And to think of all the friends I'll make. Wow... This is the ticket. I really missed my chance when I was in college to be a forum moderator. How stupid of me. Maybe there is still hope. You think Chibo? I mean, I know we have had our differences. You still being a fat heinous mess and all. But I am willing to put all that bad air behind your large bovine self for the power to give people warnings and demerits on Smashboards.. I know I might not be worthy just yet, but with the right food, and hours of my life, I am sure one day I can walk in your footsteps. Please.. I will do anything. I can get food for you if you want.. I have lots of money.. What kind of food haven't you tried yet? I mean, I am sure there is something new we can find. Just name it.. It is done.

*dreaming of the day I become a Smash World Forum moderator, your soon to be mentee..*hopefully,

PRiDE

Oh, and PEACE OUT SWF :) *leaves in a poof of pink flower petals*
Wow..I thought you couldn't make me laugh(other than at you). I stand corrected. Well done

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
golden week in japan is this week isnt? that means no bleach/naruto. havent seen spoilers out either and they usually out tuesday morning. naruto ep is tomoro tho

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
NEVER! I want to know what is happening with Sasuke!

Way to make me feel like a jerk, *** =(
Disagree...

Notice that the Manga always becomes good everytime he's removed from the spotlight, and immediately becomes bad whenever he reappears.

Same thing with Bleach and Aizen. Chapters start off alright and immediately become awful as soon as he starts yapping.

Imo.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
NeverKnowsBest knows whats up. I want mah manga!
Zucco clearly ALWAYS knows what's up.

Disagree...

Notice that the Manga always becomes good everytime he's removed from the spotlight, and immediately becomes bad whenever he reappears.

Same thing with Bleach and Aizen. Chapters start off alright and immediately become awful as soon as he starts yapping.

Imo.
Lol I was just kidding. I really dislike the manga whenever Sasuke is around because it always boils down to Sasuke being confronted by someone, and then him getting away.

It's such a ******** cat and mouse game.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I wish I could be fat.

But I am not, and I am also 1' taller than heero and zucco combined.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

But if it were Zucco lying on his back stacked on top of HEERO's head, the sheer length of his nose would be taller than you.

Top Bottom