• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
of course we are on good terms.

me and jg actually spoke about dso on the phone last night because we really wanna go, especially me because of brawl+. we're trying to find trans for now but yes, expect us there :D.
lol I know I was joking about the good terms poking fun at current events on this thread :p I know were cool

Glad to hear though, gonna be a fun event

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Word, I miss seeing the fool at random events. He says he's coming to my tourney, so hopefully I'll see him there.

Lol Keit, he's not actually unbanned.
There just hasn't been this much drama since he's been around.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Word, I miss seeing the fool at random events. He says he's coming to my tourney, so hopefully I'll see him there.

Lol Keit, he's not actually unbanned.
There just hasn't been this much drama since he's been around.
He's going to your melee or brawl event? If it's brawl what date is it on? I'd much rather have your event as my last than anyone elses since my pocket wont get ***** and I'll actually have fun.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
He's going to your melee or brawl event? If it's brawl what date is it on? I'd much rather have your event as my last than anyone elses since my pocket wont get ***** and I'll actually have fun.
Brawl. I think Doom's Belated Birthday Sex is the day of my Melee event so I can see Lucas going there.

My event isn't til June xD
Exact date is June 19th. Yeah, I'm probably gonna give people discounts for bringing set-ups this time around, but I'll have to wait to see what the owner says.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Brawl. I think Doom's Belated Birthday Sex is the day of my Melee event so I can see Lucas going there.

My event isn't til June xD
Exact date is June 19th. Yeah, I'm probably gonna give people discounts for bringing set-ups this time around, but I'll have to wait to see what the owner says.
June 19th sounds ok. I already know I don't have class on that day and work hopefully wont be an issue. I'll do my best to make it. If I still have my wii at that event I'll bring it but the discount for bringing a setup doesn't matter much to me since your venue fee is only $5.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yeah kai go to heeros tourney!! ill probably go cuz its less than a mile away and he named it for me. should be a fun tourney after all the good feedback ive been hearing.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Yeah it's gonna be a good time.

Hero- Is THAT date gauranteed?(assuming an emergency doesn't happen)
Yeah, I made sure to secure the dates for my events quickly. Even if something happens to me or I can't make it for some reason, JG is on good terms with the owner as well so he could cover for me as well.

Also... the tournament is named after Tupac, not for you Kelvin.
Egomaniac @.@

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Hmm....if anyone is bored and the information is availible, anyone wanna make a post of every event coming up in the next 2 months :)?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
would any of the big tournament organziers in the east coast be willing to do something like collect a player donation fund? i know two tournaments here on the west coast (one for melee, CGC, the other for brawl, 2GG) have this, they throw in money along with players throwing in some money, and ask plaers from around the world to write up and essay stating why they would like to come, and the best applicant is flown out to compete, and if they place, they donate their winnings back to the fund, so they can fly out future players.

its basically a fun, player driven way to compete with other regions.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
would any of the big tournament organziers in the east coast be willing to do something like collect a player donation fund? i know two tournaments here on the west coast (one for melee, CGC, the other for brawl, 2GG) have this, they throw in money along with players throwing in some money, and ask plaers from around the world to write up and essay stating why they would like to come, and the best applicant is flown out to compete, and if they place, they donate their winnings back to the fund, so they can fly out future players.

its basically a fun, player driven way to compete with other regions.
its a great idea bro and I have flown out other players on my own dime to support the events and people. I know for Apex im doing that for OOC people and I think people should take that more into account.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I'd donate a coupe of bucks. Only if the person that comes is my teammate. otherwise i dont give a ****.

Top Bottom