• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
I just found out I'm moving to Jersey in the middle of the summer, prepare yourselves. I'll be securing 17th place at all your events.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Listen guys I forgot to really ask this so I will tell you guys here. I really need you guys to start registering for Apex. I want to not have to raise the venue fee and if I get things done quickly enough by having about 200-250 people registering ( that means paying ) I can pay the venue and that takes a LOT of my shoulders. I know enough of you can do this so help out a fellow smasher and please get everyone in this region to please register.
I might go to APEX 2. I might not be going to music camp :(. On the bright side, that means I'm gonna go to some tourneys in the summer and maybe host one.

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
I am a huge fan of the dialogue in that game.. I am a huge Orginization fan.. they are all so hot.. lmao. I love that you can actually play as them.. I'm not a fan of the corny disney **** in the real games so I like the fact that the disney cornyness is kept at a minimum.. I love the char custimization. The Orginization is hot... I felt this game was a lot longer than the rest and I love the character development and homoerotic subtext :)
Character development was cool, and I really liked the secret journal entries you can unlock after the game's over. Playing as the Organization members (and the hidden characters) was cool too. I'm pretty sure there are few things better than watching a guy with pink hair in a black trenchcoat wielding a giant pink scythe teeter around in the air..
Organization 13 story is garbz. The Disney aspect wins. Teaming up with Beast at Hollow Bastion was epic, to name one instance.
That entire scene is possibly my favorite from the entire series. I'm like "**** you guys I don't need you anyway I have Beast and this sword that- *********."

Problem is there was almost NOTHING entertaining or especially original about the Disney parts in the DS game. -_-
The game felt longer because all you did was go to a smaller world and do the same **** over and over again. Repetition at its finest. I didnt think the game was bad though. Better than CoM at least lol.(still trying to beat it, but its soooooo boring)
^This though. You could skip a lot of missions, but...then you're missing items. -_- Also, quit CoM and play the PS2 version. You at least get 3D graphics and Reaction Commands and new cutscenes and stuff. It's only $20.
So uh, Zucco.

I was busy making an ordered list of my top 10 favorite Pokemon, then my 10 least favorite.

Golbat is #492, with only Bidoof finishing below him.

We aren't friends now.
How could you hate the best unspoken joke of all time?
God DAMMIT! I sold my Pokemon soul silver game to a student Friday.. and he came back asking me why my character was named Pride and why I had a Pokemon named Haiii..... >_< lmaoooo I told them I was making a gay pokemon team as a joke.. they actually bought it.. *few.
LOLLLLLLLLLLLL. Why would you even....rooofl.

Btw, I forget, do you have good *reason* to believe they'd be *******s and ruin everything if they found out, or you just don't want to take any chances?

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I just found out I'm moving to Jersey in the middle of the summer, prepare yourselves. I'll be securing 17th place at all your events.
And now I have a boner.

Hey me too, cause I'm not really moving, we got a lot in common, u seeing anyone?
...Now what to do with my boner...

Phil we need to team sometime though. I'd be honored to team with the biggest troll ever.

Zucco

Smash Master
I came.

Phil, I'll team with you your first tourny here :3
we havent teamed in like 2 months. Cant really control it since we havent really been to the same tournament in awhile. Best static team ever!

Hey me too, cause I'm not really moving, we got a lot in common, u seeing anyone?
CameX2

^This though. You could skip a lot of missions, but...then you're missing items. -_- Also, quit CoM and play the PS2 version. You at least get 3D graphics and Reaction Commands and new cutscenes and stuff. It's only $20.
I am playing the ps2 version. Its still kinda boring though.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Not at all. Just stating the better series. but of course any tourney not apex to you is trolling.
I see ok just making sure. I was laughing it off til I knew you were acting like this. Im gonna enjoy seeing u in person and saying I wont let u in to a tourney...well I mean there are so many other tournaments I am sure you will be fine :)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I see ok just making sure. I was laughing it off til I knew you were acting like this. Im gonna enjoy seeing u in person and saying I wont let u in to a tourney...well I mean there are so many other tournaments I am sure you will be fine :)
Who did he even quote?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
He quoted Ksizzle.

MLG may have more money but imo I think its obvious that Apex will have better and more interesting compitition as long as everything goes well. MLG did have almost all top players there though which normal nationals have trouble doing but I think Apex will change that.

I haven't paid for Apex yet Alex cause I have to pay for Columbus first but I should be paying right before the prices go up or right after i get my next check after Columbus.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ya I mean its pretty awesome working on it. I am really interested in seeing if MLG solves that livestream issue. I hope so I wanna watch matches.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
who said i was going to any alex strife tourneys anymore? same for dmbrandon and many other people. they hate you, think you're a mess, etc . a brilliant choice.

also, i bet i did more laughing off than you cuz of this.

Alex Strife said:
You were right with a lot of things you said before. I am only upset at the comment about my personal life. Nick told me how upset you can get when someone mentions you being oversensitive and for that I am sorry. There are a bunch of reasons why I react the way I do and vice versa and, in my case, there really is not an excuse other than I am trying to learn and grow from it. I promised to keep this short cause i know it is a pain to hear a life story thing but I'll just say a lot of this has to do with meds and what I been going through and for me to react the way I did versus the way I used to was a big plus really.

You already know I root for you and SWR and you guys I always wanna see do well. I wont lie sometimes the way you post does bother me a little ( I am pretty sure you and the rest of world can say the same about me ) so this is me saying I ****ed up I am sorry I want you to forgive me.

Johnathan
10lols

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok just making sure. It does not bother me much :). Im a mess? man I really need to clean more then.

Esca

Smash Champion
who said i was going to any alex strife tourneys anymore? same for dmbrandon and many other people. they hate you, think you're a mess, etc . a brilliant choice.

also, i bet i did more laughing off than you cuz of this.

10lols
IDK who said you were going to his tourneys, but he **** sure said you weren't.

And I don't think your a mess Strife. :)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ya...i dont know pokemon outside of really the first 3 games lolz...thats all a little over my head dude. How about a sig that combines Cristins awesome art and your vids?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Kelvin will you and co come to Super DSO 2? You've yet to come to a Philly tourney :)

we're on good terms right?

<You owe me after I attended the dust bowl and got sick lolololol jk

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
of course we are on good terms.

me and jg actually spoke about dso on the phone last night because we really wanna go, especially me because of brawl+. we're trying to find trans for now but yes, expect us there :D.

Top Bottom