• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Just a bunch of nonsense not even worth going into into it, they were mad at many things, not even feel like arguing them because it feels like it will only get worse >.>, rawr
... noooooo :(... ma dude Pwii... godammnit man hispanic parents uuuuuugh >_<.

Iknw how u feel bro ... my mom is on my case about tournaments too.. ur comn back tho so its all good :D

iRJi

Smash Champion
So, yesterday was actually really fun despite how small it was. After some of my plans have changed, I am most likely going to inui's on the 20th. Wyatt, It was also fun teaming with you, and I am also glad we did well =D.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
X beats Nick Riddle 3-2!!

Espy beats Rich Brown 3-2!!

I need to take a breather after realizing 2 Sonic players are one win away from making $2500 dollars EACH!!!!

Keitaro

Wow at sonic in winners finals!!!!!!!!! Fail!!
Wow at 2 sonics in top 6!!!!!!!!

Where you at kai, i hope you like mlg now lolol!!!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
there is no sonic guaranteed into winners finals right now

only gnes. espy might in a bit though. my thoughts on this whole mlg = dont even wana talk about it.

edit: yay at no sonics in WF. thank the heavens

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
there is no sonic guaranteed into winners finals right now

only gnes. espy might in a bit though. my thoughts on this whole mlg = dont even wana talk about it.

edit: yay at no sonics in WF. thank the heavens
even though you dont wanna talk about it, I am actually very interested to here your opinion on this MLG.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
Had a fun weekend but sadly now I'm not allowed to go to tournaments ever again and I'm grounded :[, so this is it for me mah dudes, glad I met so many of u and the only thing I regret is not getting better and not going get to see many of you in a very very long time or never again regardless keep contact on the internet ><. Gay post is gay but w\e
mad gay.... also you got WAY better imo and good enough to be ranked in this state. hopefullly your parents forgive u :(

ANTi_

Smash Hero
GNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

It's gonna be hard for him to namesearch all his **** now.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Allied comes back from quitting, plays ROB, and *****?? I was surprised.

@ Kai: I'm not sure what I'm doing the day before Inui's yet, but if I'm not doing anything ill probably have people playing smash and sleeping over so you could too. Ill let ya know asap.
:( If only I had a bigger dorm...I'm already housing Ally otherwise I'd jump at the chance to house you! SOMEONE HOUSE THIS MAN HE IS AWESOME!!!
I greatly appreciate your words guys.

Keitaro if something can work out that would be great, and thanks anyway if not. I still appreciate effort.

Just go wolf vs sonic...
^^^^This, or lucario
Wolf is kinda difficult for sonic, but not insanely hard.
Speaking of which, we need a rematch. I was dumb enough to attempt to pull out my 5 day falco last time =_=
You wouldn't beat Yes!'s wolf.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Wait, Chris, you need housing pre-Great Revival? You can stay at my house and I'll take you down there, it's about an hour and a half of a drive for me and I have no carpool as of yet.

Keitaro

I just spoke to my gf and we're not doing anything the night before Inui's so you can sleep over Kai. I'll let you get the super comphy couch, it won't disapoint!!

Same for RJ for friday night. Eazy should be there too, and Yes will stop by to play with Ally but they'll be sleeping at their dorm. Nakat's Fox should be here also most likely.

Also I should be taking my van, so I can drive ya to the tourney from my house and back to my house for $5.00 or less.

Edit: Keitaro's offer greater than Doom's!! I'm less than an hour away from the tourney :p

NAKAT

Smash Champion
I just spoke to my gf and we're not doing anything the night before Inui's so you can sleep over Kai. I'll let you get the super comphy couch, it won't disapoint!!

Same for RJ for friday night. Eazy should be there too, and Yes will stop by to play with Ally but they'll be sleeping at their dorm. Nakat's Fox should be here also most likely.

Also I should be taking my van, so I can drive ya to the tourney from my house and back to my house for $5.00 or less.

Edit: Keitaro's offer greater than Doom's!! I'm less than an hour away from the tourney :p
It's about to be on in this bish.

Keitaro

More than true dude.

Btw what the hell is the rankings pic gonna be?? Ugh!!

People start throwing out your opinions now. I wanna have the pic done before us panelists even start discussing rankings.

Edit: I thought about it for like 10 minutes and realized your option is probably better lol! Less driving for him overall.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'm so Yusuke.

Edit:

Shippo on the right, because if it wasn't for shippo supporting our community financially, we'd all not be here right now.

Top Bottom