• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
I can see steam coming from the Hot Pockets stand already, I don't give your tummy long before it's upset again. :D

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
This is what I'd insert into your posts, but I don't want to abuse the awesome Admin powers:

"Rabblerabblerabble"

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
How many people does it look like are gonna show up to Smurfs?

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Kelvin is actually at Dallas. I drove him to the airport.

Smurf's is looking pretty decently-sized.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Squall's traveling 6 hours to go to an upstate NY tourney. Knew he wasn't quitting.

@ Malcolm: Only tournies I'll be able to make after this weekend is Inui's. I'm gonna need my head in the books after his tourney.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
so Fuggin hungry.

I got some spicy/sweet chili doritos. If I eat them the right way, it'll be all crunchy n I'll wake up my girl. But you cant eat doritos like a *****. No clue what to do. I really dont wanna leave the room.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yes, we know kaila is a woman with female organs. I'm glad you discovered this because I could have never figured that out on my own.

Top Bottom