• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
We doing whatever NJ wants for the rankings pic. Nothing set in stone. If everyone screams out OMG MC DONALD'S RANKINGS then so be it. I don't like any of the ideas mentioned anyway besides Yu Yu Hakusho.

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
Yes, we know kaila is a woman with female organs. I'm glad you discovered this because I could have never figured that out on my own.
I wake up happy every day until I remember this, and then I cry.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
****, logic the only EC player to make it through the open bracket

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
out of how many ec players? Him and Inui? cool yo.

Nairo beat ADHD twice today. So far everytime he's beaten him, he does it twice in the same day. I jealous. Nairo won singles and doubles. just in time for his birthday tomoro! lol ****.

ANTi_

Smash Hero

Nairo beat ADHD twice today. So far everytime he's beaten him, he does it twice in the same day. I jealous. Nairo won singles and doubles. just in time for his birthday tomoro! lol ****.
I don't feel bad anymore.

What were set counts?

Btw Keitaro i thought so because Havok ***** me in two MM's

i got 2-0'd by his Snake for $5

and i got 2-0d by his MK $5.

But i didn't like how i wasplaying at DC

EDIT : Who did Nairo team with?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I don't feel bad anymore.

What were set counts?

Btw Keitaro i thought so because Havok ***** me in two MM's

i got 2-0'd by his Snake for $5

and i got 2-0d by his MK $5.

But i didn't like how i wasplaying at DC

EDIT : Who did Nairo team with?
He teamed with cable but i dont know any set counts except for winners finals which was 3-2 adhd.

NAKAT

Smash Champion
We doing whatever NJ wants for the rankings pic. Nothing set in stone. If everyone screams out OMG MC DONALD'S RANKINGS then so be it. I don't like any of the ideas mentioned anyway besides Yu Yu Hakusho.
Yu Yu Hakusho rankings are cool I call Kurama. What would be awesome are NARUTO RANKINGS BOY!

Also my boys got good rest.

ADHD

Smash Hero

I wonder if I've reached my peak vs MK, or I've just stopped excelling in replace of people like Nairo. Either way, every game was pretty close. I gave up the first set of GF's because I knew that if I won on a normal stage regardless, I'd just be counterpicked and gayed anyway.

I'm also happy me and RJ did mad good in doubles.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
What place you and RJ get?

Btw who got 3rd 4th...

RESULTS *****S RESULTS.

ADHD

Smash Hero
What place you and RJ get?

Btw who got 3rd 4th...

RESULTS *****S RESULTS.
Me and RJ got 2nd. We beat Nakat and Jband, Shadow and Diem, Vex and Chibo, and Allied and PGN. Our set with cable and nairo was kind of close I guess.

Ummmm

Snakeee got 3rd in singles, and 4th was Nakat.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
why do you say that you forfeit a set to nairo? which game did you throw the set in? it kinda might affect if its a full win or not for rankings purposes.

Keitaro

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Got my schedule for Inui's event. The day is completely off, but my shift the night before ends at 8pm. Anyone wanna provide me with some housing Friday night? 5 hours of driving in one day is not fun

Keitaro

Allied comes back from quitting, plays ROB, and *****?? I was surprised.

@ Kai: I'm not sure what I'm doing the day before Inui's yet, but if I'm not doing anything ill probably have people playing smash and sleeping over so you could too. Ill let ya know asap.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Got my schedule for Inui's event. The day is completely off, but my shift the night before ends at 8pm. Anyone wanna provide me with some housing Friday night? 5 hours of driving in one day is not fun
:( If only I had a bigger dorm...I'm already housing Ally otherwise I'd jump at the chance to house you! SOMEONE HOUSE THIS MAN HE IS AWESOME!!!

Keitaro

Thanks guys for confirming Malea to be ghetto. My gf liked that name for a girl and I needed proof from unreliable gamers to prove its not gonna work.

Rather have a daughter with a basic name of Kimberly than a rejected Lion King character.

ADHD

Smash Hero
why do you say that you forfeit a set to nairo? which game did you throw the set in? it kinda might affect if its a full win or not for rankings purposes.
He beat me two last hit games on battlefield. Retardedly last hit, as in we were both at 160ish.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Had a fun weekend but sadly now I'm not allowed to go to tournaments ever again and I'm grounded :[, so this is it for me mah dudes, glad I met so many of u and the only thing I regret is not getting better and not going get to see many of you in a very very long time or never again regardless keep contact on the internet ><. Gay post is gay but w\e

ADHD

Smash Hero
Had a fun weekend but sadly now I'm not allowed to go to tournaments ever again and I'm grounded :[, so this is it for me mah dudes, glad I met so many of u and the only thing I regret is not getting better and not going get to see many of you in a very very long time or never again regardless keep contact on the internet ><. Gay post is gay but w\e
Your family looked mad pissed. Why does everyone's family have to be so annoying? Just let them grow up and do what they want to without having to completely hassle their lives wondering where they are constantly.

THEY NEVER STOP NAGGING.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Just a bunch of nonsense not even worth going into into it, they were mad at many things, not even feel like arguing them because it feels like it will only get worse >.>, rawr

Top Bottom