• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I've never seen YYH but I really don't care about what the rankings picture is. Could just be a real life picture of each player or something...

ADHD

Smash Hero
I've never seen YYH but I really don't care about what the rankings picture is. Could just be a real life picture of each panelist or something...
Or we could just .. PISS ON THE IDEA OF CREATIVITY AND FOLLOW THIS GUY.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
No offense but we aren't the most beautiful people in the world lol!

It'll look dumb if it says Keitaro and you see a black guy.

Or Izumi and you see a super creep-da-creep with the sinister smile.

Or Atomsk holding FlameWaveK, cause you'd know he'd choose some stupid *** picture lol!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings

Or Atomsk holding FlameWaveK, cause you'd know he'd choose some stupid *** picture lol!
Son ur all pretty as hell

ADHD

Smash Hero

Of course we are! the most beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful people in the worldddddddd

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
IMO rankings pic should be a group hug, and zucco standing off to the side alone and unloved, while the honorable mentions are pointing and laughing at him.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Wait, Chris, you need housing pre-Great Revival? You can stay at my house and I'll take you down there, it's about an hour and a half of a drive for me and I have no carpool as of yet.

More than true dude.

overall.
Once again I GREATLY appreciate the offer from both of you. If you don't mind Keitaro, I'd like to take Max up on his offer since I get out of work late and the drive is shorter, and ironically Max is closer from my job than from my home.

I'd like to drive myself though considering I may have to leave early if I wanna get home early or something. I greatly enjoying being able to leave when I want, but the housing would be great. I will of course pay you.
So you're saying real pictures of us?

Pretty much this^. But I don't care what happens this season. Next season we're doing something cool though :)

lol almost clicked the link man, da ****!!

For Espy and X:

I'm glad Espy did well at MLG.

iRJi

Smash Champion
I just spoke to my gf and we're not doing anything the night before Inui's so you can sleep over Kai. I'll let you get the super comphy couch, it won't disapoint!!

Same for RJ for friday night. Eazy should be there too, and Yes will stop by to play with Ally but they'll be sleeping at their dorm. Nakat's Fox should be here also most likely.

Also I should be taking my van, so I can drive ya to the tourney from my house and back to my house for $5.00 or less.

Edit: Keitaro's offer greater than Doom's!! I'm less than an hour away from the tourney :p
I am down. I will definitely come =P

IMO rankings pic should be a group hug, and zucco standing off to the side alone and unloved, while the honorable mentions are pointing and laughing at him.
lol.

Keitaro

Flynt Flossy rankings?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXUF8GdD_0E

~I got that light saber
darker than dark vader
more power than the mayor
call it the dragon slaya~

@ Nakat: This is the link the to song I was singing all day lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0
Also including your boy featuring NinjaLink.

Keitaro this is for you <3

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmgMpkQRhAM
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7MsxOFbom4

Grand Finals from TNA.

Game 5 is going up soon.
Oooh man the first 45 seconds was so sexy that I had to pause it to warm up some chicken to continue watching!!

@ Kai: No prop dude, I gotta go to Maximillion's sometime in the future. Have yet to come to his house :(

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Who's interested in buying manga? Bajisci gave me some that belonged to a friend of his who stopped caring about manga a week after his rich parents bought him all this ****. I'm in a hole as far as money goes right now, looking to make some bread.

Every single book is in mint-condition unless otherwise noted. These look like they have never even been opened before.

Naruto vol. 1-12, extra copy of 12, retail price $7.95

Samurai Champloo vol. 1-2, retail price $9.99 (minor crease on corner of volume 1 cover)

Ranma 1/2 vol. 1-2, retail price $9.95

Prince of Tennis vol. 1-9, retail price $7.95

.hack//Legend of the Twilight vol. 1-3, retail price $9.99

Rurouni Kenshin vol. 1-6, retail price $7.95

Full Metal Alchemist vol. 1 + 9-12, retail price $9.99

Bleach vol. 1-24, extra copy of 24, retail price $7.95 (slight cover bending on volume 1, no visible creases)

Hunter-Hunter vol. 1-25, retail price $7.99

YuYu Hakusho vol. 1-12, retail price $7.95

A.I. Love You vol. 1-8, retail price $9.99

Negima vol. 1-13, retail price $10.95

D. N. Angel vol. 1-3, retail price $9.99

Prices will be marked down ~$2 per book from their retail value, even further if you buy a whole collection. Shipping to be determined. Might post these to eBay, maybe not. PayPal accepted, cash preferred. Hit me up.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
All of the ranked players should pick the chick they think is the hottest n let them be their avatar for the season.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Hey everyone,

I announced Viridian City 9 today. It will be on Sat Jan 29th of 2011. With that being said I wanted to invite all of you to attend this event. So I know you will have a few questions about this and I will answer them as such.

1 - Link to event : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=207627

2 - Housing : Most of you will be coming a day or so before. For those, the venue will be a hotel. The hotel prices are at 112/night which ( if 4 people share ) is $28 a night ( cheaper if you get more people obviously ). That is a great price for those just looking to crash before or after the tournament ( or both. Others who need 3-5 days housing will get housed by some of our local smashers in ny/nj. Smashers like myself, Xivk, Rizmf, and others will be willing to house all those willing to come to this tournament.

3 - Why this tournament : The question is not why but why not. My tournaments are the most consistent and well run tournaments in the United States. That being said I have proven why I am the best TO in the nation and anyone can answer that I can help everyone and anyone needing it.

4 - Prices : Venue $10 ( its a giant hotel ) Singles $10 and Doubles $10 per person. Standard prices but if financial assistance is needed please PM me and we can work something out. As our guests we will be happy to help out with Food ( provided by VG bootcamp at the venue ) on the house if you guys want.

5 - Community : The NY/NJ community is a great community. We strive to help all those willing to come to our events. Please support and come down and bring all those you want.

Hope to hear from you guys soon

Alex Strife

Cable

Smash Lord
My season results

WINS
Ish
Southpaw
Vex X2
Vinnie
Steph
Logic
Gimr
Takeover
Chibo

Losses
ADHD
Nakat
Ultimate Razer
Vinnie
Squall
Dabuz

I won a $5 mm against Vinnie also but its DK dittos so idk where that gets me LOL

Keitaro

Randomly awake at 5am, Keitaro's pumped!!

But nah, I'm awake cause Strife master stays up and calls too late!! Good talks though *sleeps*

Nairo

wins:

Smurf x 2
Xzax x 2
Snakeee x 5
Melon
Lie
Jr.
Dabuz
Vinnie
Zucco