• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Ksizzle, I saw 2 matches of a mm between you and Nairo from the summer. You won the first match and Nairo won the 2nd. Can't seem to find the 3rd match.

Was only asking cause the set was interesting and I wanted to know who won.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Telling you guys...
Pierce's 10 Best Friends Power Rankings.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (4 members and 1 guests)
VideoKidHEERO, iRJi, daisho, Pierce7d+

I see you there ******!!

Keitaro

It was on private. I completely forgot why it was on private so I just made it public.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ0z7UMx0k4&feature=player_embedded

Also doesn't atomsk have way more activity than Nairo and more national level wins? didn't see Nairo being a contender for 2nd but I could be wrong.
Thanks.

And yeah Atomsk's activity is crazy, I still would like to see. Atomsk is most likely going to be ahead but I'd still like to see. Nairo beating ADHD and Anti twice each is too good!!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
malcolm what clip would they even put in there for you...it would take at least 20 seconds for that clip to finish

Malcolms clip Airdodge 6x -> fart

thats not hype at all

got'em

Keitaro

@ PD: You gotta speak to Tantulus about that, he'll be doing all livestreaming while I'll be hosting/dancing in tourney.

Keitaro have you found a way to record the vids in 60fps yet (HD)
Oh yeah, I have videos in 60fps on my computer. Next tourney I see you at I'll show you how REDICULOUS the quality is. Twice as better than the HD vids currently up imo.

Its just youtube can't handle 60fps for 720p. 720p can only do 30fps so I have to upload at half the frames. Its still more frames than almost every capture card though so it looks great.

But whenever I'm bored I watch one of the 60fps vids and go in awe at how sexy it looks. The Wii is ******** for not being able to handle 720P.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
@Keitaro: The human eye can only see like 25 to 30 fps so getting the videos at 60 fps would only be good for doing slo-mo shots

Keitaro

Yeah youtube can compress it, but they'll lower the fps from 60 to 30 and there will be some level of choppiness like in my trailer when I fade in and out cause youtube 720P has very small quality issues. Hopefully by KTAR 4 ill figure out how to do 1080P.

@ GIMR: That's interesting. The 60 fps still looks smoother though.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I was wrong I just looked it up. Humans only need 24fps to see things smoothly. After that it can still look better in Brawl because you're seeing parts of the animation they you wouldn't see in a normal video running at 30fps. So 60fps>30fps.

I think youtube compresses videos to 30fps but I'm not sure

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Come on, one of you weeaboo ***s has to want to buy this manga... ;~; *needs money*

Yeah Dan, I can prolly take you.

Keitaro

Rankings discussion tonight or tomorrow night?

Also ranking pic is gonna be Yu Yu. Choose your character quickly before I make you Kuwabara.

Top Bottom