• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
I'm extremely sick and probably gonna die so I just wanna say

I hate everyone.
I love you Kelvin.
Kelvin, I love you.
I lurrrrrrrrrrrrve you, Kelvin.
You, Kelvin, me, love.
KELVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!

Love.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
no matter what insults you ever throw at me, I will always be able to take comfort in the fact that the color of my skin makes me a superior being to you because such a thing determines one's value in the world
When will you realize that ur not really white? Real white people would disown you for maaaany reaons.

1. You dress like a bum. This displays your economic status. If you want to be White, you cant throw your poorness in the faces of real white people( they tend to be rich and hate the poor)Learn from a real white man like DM, who is always in a 200$ pair of boots.

2. You dont even look white....:urg:U could pass for a chubby half puerto rican half egyptian kinda person. No blond hair and blue eyes, or even red hair and green eyes???? WTF KINDA WEIRD WHITE PERSON ARE U??

3. Ur fuggin gay! Openly! Big mistake my friend. If you're going to be all homo n stuff, hide it until ur rich and famous, and being exposed only makes you more famous. How many important gay men are there in America right now?? I'll wait.....

U do gain some points for being a fox news activist, but not nearly enough to be considered Real White. Ur like the White Man's hype man. U just scream YEAAAH BOOOYYYY, after he raps. U get stuck with the fat, nasty groupies that they dont want...but ur gay...so ur in it for the nachos provided by the tour bus I guess??

"I just finished a great film called Sacco and Vanzetti where it showed that Italians were the second most discriminated ethnic group after African Americans!"

We couldve been bro's man, we couldve been bro's!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
When will you realize that ur not really white? Real white people would disown you for maaaany reaons.

1. You dress like a bum. This displays your economic status. If you want to be White, you cant throw your poorness in the faces of real white people( they tend to be rich and hate the poor)Learn from a real white man like DM, who is always in a 200$ pair of boots.

2. You dont even look white....:urg:U could pass for a chubby half puerto rican half egyptian kinda person. No blond hair and blue eyes, or even red hair and green eyes???? WTF KINDA WEIRD WHITE PERSON ARE U??

3. Ur fuggin gay! Openly! Big mistake my friend. If you're going to be all homo n stuff, hide it until ur rich and famous, and being exposed only makes you more famous. How many important gay men are there in America right now?? I'll wait.....

U do gain some points for being a fox news activist, but not nearly enough to be considered Real White. Ur like the White Man's hype man. U just scream YEAAAH BOOOYYYY, after he raps. U get stuck with the fat, nasty groupies that they dont want...but ur gay...so ur in it for the nachos provided by the tour bus I guess??

"I just finished a great film called Sacco and Vanzetti where it showed that Italians were the second most discriminated ethnic group after African Americans!"

Interesting arguments, however...

You're black.

Anyways...

brb Dallas

Zucco

Smash Master
Christmas came early this year for Inui, since Eazy just gave him the ****.
lmao. well said

lol at TKD not going to dallas.

Also I need my wii to be hacked so I can play crappy wii games. Keitaro help a white child out, or someone teach me for free lol.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
I'm questioning my identity as a whole as I have been exposed as a lightweight racist/joke. How can you expect me to respond to someone with infinite intelligence and swag? Thank GOD I HAVE A FLIGHT TO CATCH! Hopefully this will be pages behind when I actually decide to make a real post, and by then Eazy wont be on the boards anymore "crosses fingerzzz"
Only time will tell...

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136

After reading this post, this little tune came to mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ROkeA9_vUM

EAZY

WINS!!!

*Eazy folds his arms

"We coulda been bros man!!!!"

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I'm questioning my identity as a whole as I have been exposed as a lightweight racist/joke. How can you expect me to respond to someone with infinite intelligence and swag? Thank GOD I HAVE A FLIGHT TO CATCH! Hopefully this will be pages behind when I actually decide to make a real post, and by then Eazy wont be on the boards anymore "crosses fingerzzz"
Only time will tell...

Top Bottom