• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
the LIE is probably the most boring drive I have ever made in my entire life
(all the way to Hampton Bays)

It's the longest stretch of straight line I have ever driven on.
that's mad far out east lol i didn't say it was entertaining it's just easy to traverse is all bc it's a straight line, HOV lane, traffic moves well

Vinnie

Smash Master
I can't sleep... PA2... :(. I usually close my laptop and listen to music and fall asleep, but I just tried closing my laptop and I thought about that scene in the movie where
the mom's friend (forgot her name) is standing there, possessed, while the dad is sleeping on the couch, and then she snaps his neck and then goes up to kill the mom and take the baby. I have a feeling I'm being watched >_<!

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
i can't sleep... Pa2... :(. I usually close my laptop and listen to music and fall asleep, but i just tried closing my laptop and i thought about that scene in the movie where
the mom's friend (forgot her name) is standing there, possessed, while the dad is sleeping on the couch, and then she snaps his neck and then goes up to kill the mom and take the baby. I have a feeling i'm being watched >_<!

ADHD

Smash Hero
I hope that there are far better horror movies than that out today. Next time, can we see something that makes me not want to sleep for days?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I can't sleep... PA2... :(. I usually close my laptop and listen to music and fall asleep, but I just tried closing my laptop and I thought about that scene in the movie where
the mom's friend (forgot her name) is standing there, possessed, while the dad is sleeping on the couch, and then she snaps his neck and then goes up to kill the mom and take the baby. I have a feeling I'm being watched >_<!
kinda had same feeling except it freaked me out when
the mom told the daughter DONT TOUCH HIM and also same scene u explained. lol
i started to look at the door and then started to think about something important and fell asleep

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Let Inui's tourny the season ending I need 3 tournies to qualify for the rankings I only have 2 so far :(
nah man, it ends after the MLG Dallas weekend

hit up Chu's or DNA somehow if you want another event

and then try to attend something on the weekend of MLG Dallas

lol I've been fine

I've been losing sleep over something else :(

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I was almost going to have Eazy sleep over so I'd feel better but I was fine. Once I got in my room I assumed no one would be able to
Snake grab me.

Sharky

Smash Master

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
PA2 was good. I really liked it. Slept fine, I guess some people get effected by it more then others.

Made me jump out of my seat:

When the kitchen cabinets exploded open

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
PA2 was good. I really liked it. Slept fine, I guess some people get effected by it more then others.

Made me jump out of my seat:

When the kitchen cabinets exploded open
lmaooooo same i kicked the chair in front of me and punched my soda lolol and my freind threw his back and it landed on some girl

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
kinda had same feeling except it freaked me out when
the mom told the daughter DONT TOUCH HIM and also same scene u explained. lol
i started to look at the door and then started to think about something important and fell asleep
Does anyone know if there are multiple endings?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Honorable mention is harder to get on than actually getting ranked. Honorable mention means have the ability to randomly show up to a tourney and **** hard body placing top 5 or in the money.

Bleachigo : I don't know. I doubt it though.

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
Everytime I lose a set, I'll say I'm playing at 50%. Everytime I do a friendly, I'll say I was playing at 60%. Everytime I beat someone, 30%. Everytime I lose to Bowser, I wasnt trying.
its all good my man. word of advise though. if u play a bowser at a tourny. DONT and i repeat DONT play on the livestream.

lol i got *****

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Ugh, there are rumors going around about
the baby dying
and I really want to see all that scrapped material. I really enjoyed the
Cabinet Scene a lot. I thought some "POP GOES PERFECTION!!!" troll was going to happen at that scene.
**** made me jump.

Blaire Witch returning would be cool, although I hated the fact that
you never actually saw the witch
:/

Lobos

Smash Master
Ugh, there are rumors going around about
the baby dying
and I really want to see all that scrapped material. I really enjoyed the
Cabinet Scene a lot. I thought some "POP GOES PERFECTION!!!" troll was going to happen at that scene.
**** made me jump.

Blaire Witch returning would be cool, although I hated the fact that
you never actually saw the witch
:/
it was meant that way because
the witch was dead...it was more of a haunting/possesion type of deal......or curse if you recall the guy knocked the stone graves down one night then at the point things got worst for them

I do like the fact it takes place in MD......we seem to have alot of "haunted" places

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
Cloverfield is on Kelvin's list of favorites. To me that movie wasnt good but it wasnt bad either.

a great movie we should all get together and watch is that movie Quarantined. that movie is hot. you know, the one with the apartment building being sealed off and people is gettin the rabies or something. =]

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Cloverfield is on Kelvin's list of favorites. To me that movie wasnt good but it wasnt bad either.

a great movie we should all get together and watch is that movie Quarantined. that movie is hot. you know, the one with the apartment building being sealed off and people is gettin the rabies or something. =]
Now this man knows!!!!

Lol cloverfield aight, I expected something else tho, w/e XD

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Eh, I'm typically not a fan of scary movies. I just don't see the point in scaring myself. I was glad to go, because chilling with Smashers is amazing, but if it were my choice, we'd watch an action movie, or a comedy.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well guys I know you all like those shaky cam / ametuer-type films but I really recommend some classics

- Original Invasion of the Body Snatches
- House of DR Caligari
- War of the worlds radio broadcast ( hella **** )
- Thing from outer Space
- John Carpenters the thing

slasher movies are predictable and these films now are become more about shock value than actual good horror. I mean if you like it good but I just think you guys should also try to expand your pallet a little. This is coming from a film major so IDK how you would react just as a casual movie-goer.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I guess but at the same time it just was really gore-fest. Its a different kind of fear. That would give you nightmares while the ones I like ( and im not a big fan of horror in general ) is the stuff that makes me think about life and ish..

I'll just provide an example.

What makes the House of Doctor Calgari such a great film is just it was a twisted look at humanity. For the 1930s ( IIRC ) it was one of the first films to implement the use of shadows and psychology. With that being said, the film just messes with your head in a way that is now a lost art. It makes you think how far can you be pushed mentally. At least...thats what I thought.

Top Bottom