• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
It was pretty cool but try watching stuff like MASH the film is hilarious. Then again, I love comedy with dialog vs. over the top stuff like wedding crashers and Due date and such. I mean they are funny but I love just stuff like Seinfeld at times or just bits like " who's on third" man thats just great writing XD

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
@Gunblade: Quarantine would probably be good if you classify it under a genre that isn't thriller or horror because it's next to Legion as one of the worst horror/thriller movies I've ever seen

PLEASE tell me one scary part in Quarantine. Even a creepy part. Because I've already seen it twice and I want that time I wasted watching it back.

@Everyone else: I only get satisfied with horror movies. Kick *** was an exception but like that's it. I'm only paying for horror movies from now on. I just don't wanna pay 11 dollars to laugh at a couple of jokes or something. I want something to think about for a while after that movie is over.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
the movie didnt scare me at all but i didnt think it was bad. I thought the concept was good. the setting made it very interesting cuz you just didnt know who was where and how they were going to get outa the predicament they were in. I thought it was kinda cool. but yeah it wasnt scary to me either but I still liked it.

wanna see a movie that will freak you out and make you think. watch Jacob's Ladder. that is a legendary horror film. it is really freaky.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Kelvin you should really look up some older horror films to take a look at how they used to scare people. Shock value will only go so far in films as the mind is going to adjust to that as well in the general populace. Effects are now failing to entice people as they once did. People want acting ( see IMDB response to Skyline ) vs people pretending its real.

Again just a suggestion XD. Also, if people want to really look into film let me know I'll provide some books on it ^_^

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Was in the Rutgers student center and saw a fat black girl and a fat white girl near the microwaves. Went to warm my food. A couple moments later I saw a flash of some sort. I took a couple seconds to look up and when I did the fat black girl holding a camera towards the chubby white girl as if they were taking pics of each other. Looked awkard cause they were like 2 inches away from each other. You can't take a pic correctly like that, plus the camera was being held at her waist where she couldn't even see what the pic looked like while taking it. I let it go.

When I went to get my food, I saw another flash. I looked up immediately and the camera was pointed towards me this time. I was a little shocked but refused to believe a pic of me was being taken. I got my food and quickly left. When I turned around when leaving the store I saw both girls looking at me smiling.

Keitaro feels 5% *****.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Was in the Rutgers student center and saw a fat black girl and a fat white girl near the microwaves. Went to warm my food. A couple moments later I saw a flash of some sort. I took a couple seconds to look up and when I did the fat black girl holding a camera towards the chubby white girl as if they were taking pics of each other. Looked awkard cause they were like 2 inches away from each other. You can't take a pic correctly like that, plus the camera was being held at her waste where she couldn't even see what the pic looked like while taking it. I let it go.

When I went to get my food, I saw another flash. I looked up immediately and the camera was pointed towards me this time. I was a little shocked but refused to believe a pic of me was being taken. I got my food and quickly left. When I turned around when leavin the store I saw both girls looking at me smiling.

Keitaro feels 5% *****.
HHAHAHAHAH. You're certainly better looking than the pics you posted a bit earlier.

Fat people are serious fail though. Real talk

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lmao i thought you were gonna say they took a picture of your food. if so, now thats dedication!!
LMAO!!! I didn't even think about that! Could be.
lol nah my food was to the left of them and I was in front of them. I didn't want to stand near them cause whenever there are fat chicks I always assume them to think most men as sexy. Looks like I was correct!! This **** was too much though. I was seriously about to ask them to let me look at the camera. The white girl was less chuby and ok looking. She also works the register. I plan to get revenge.

Orion*

Smash Researcher

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I read that whole thing. I'll sum it up for anyone who doesn't have the time.

"I'm still sad about zucco being emo about doing bad at an event".

Not to poke fun, but it's very obvious why you wrote that
Nope. It stems from a long conversation I had with my mom's best friend last night and has nothing to do with Zucco.

Stop assuming.

ADHD

Smash Hero
I've only seen 3-4 attractive black people imo, and keitaro, that is definitely not one of them.

I hear this FEM2K be mad hot yo. She also be touchy when she loses, I like that.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I don't lie. I wish I recorded the conversation, since what he said blew my mind. It was so deep and intelligent.
I never said you were lying. You can believe it's true. A good friend of yours is now(or was) upset and you're bothered by that. You're venting. If you believe your blog was purely bc of a convo you had then fair enough.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I never said you were lying. You can believe it's true. A good friend of yours is now(or was) upset and you're bothered by that. Your venting. If you believe your blog was purely bc of a convo you had then fair enough.
I had no intention of writing anything prior to my conversation with CJ, and I thought on it for an entire day before writing it. It has as much to do with Zucco as it does with any other subject in my kingdom. My life does not revolve around Zucco.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Made it seem like it does yesterday... lol
Zucco is very significant to me. My reaction would have been similar with people like Izumi, Atomsk, Doom, and others as well. It's not unique to him. He happens to be my one close friend with the most issues right now, thus he requires the most focus. My other subjects are in better shape.

Top Bottom