• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yesterday was mad fun

kai shoulda came.

atlantic north tradition to watch all the Paranormal movies on opening weekend now? pretty sure there will be a 3

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
yesterday was mad fun

kai shoulda came.

atlantic north tradition to watch all the Paranormal movies on opening weekend now? pretty sure there will be a 3
I was STRONGLY debating calling out, but my Saturdays off thing was an issue that I needed to discuss with my strore's assistant manager. She wasn't even there...so I really regret not calling out.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
if the second one had more creepy stuff happen, like mind-**** **** (the picture, creepy footprints, etc.) then it would have easily been better since the family aspect was more interesting than just a couple

it was interesting to realize that both hauntings occurred at the same time, with the same demon I'm assuming

he put in mad work

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Fox dittos would be fun. I wasn't actually looking for MMs, I was making a joke post about how I suck and only hold a notable title within my town, LOL. $1?

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
For broke *****hs that lack cash like me :[ and can't go to MLG :[, someone should host something the day of MLG dallas or this weekend.

Just sayin.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
From Aberdeen, WA — 05/30/2010
I have worked at McDonalds for over 11 years now end I still love it. I am a single mom of 5 and I make plenty of money to pay the rent on my apertmant, I have had a rase and I have never ben fired. There are a few young peple who make lots of drama but it happens in a job. There are also opportunitis for promotion, if I am still working hear in a few years I will trie to move to manager and that will be an other rase. I appreceate McDonalds and everything they have done for me over the years.

http://www.jobvent.com/mcdonald-s-job-reviews-C214

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Everytime I lose a set, I'll say I'm playing at 50%. Everytime I do a friendly, I'll say I was playing at 60%. Everytime I beat someone, 30%. Everytime I lose to Bowser, I wasnt trying.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Well, now that I can fight Snake, everyone is going to whip out a pocket Fox on me instead of Snake. :(

h8 him in both Melee and Brawl, sooooo much :(
yalready know

Best Ivysaur/Fox/Falcon in West Milford
Fixed. Give yourself credit!

I'll have a Fox ditto MM with you at Inui's if you're down for that
Me too!

Fox dittos would be fun. I wasn't actually looking for MMs, I was making a joke post about how I suck and only hold a notable title within my town, LOL. $1?
Me too! :p

I'm the best fox. I was teaching Nakat some crazy fox AT's friday nite before VC.

Max Ketchum

Word, I have the best Falcon of all my friends.

My MK is the worst though. :( About to follow Malcolm and start entering as MKpro37.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Isn't going to VA from NY/NJ like 6 hours each way? O_o

count me out.

DNA though, drive me and i'll team with you.

Max Ketchum

MD/VA is 3-4 hours away.

That is, from NYC, North Jersey, or Central Jersey. From a million hours out on LI...not so much.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Oh I know you didn't post that as a "challenge", but who doesn't love a Fox ditto? $1 is fine.

From Aberdeen, WA — 05/30/2010
I have worked at McDonalds for over 11 years now end I still love it. I am a single mom of 5 and I make plenty of money to pay the rent on my apertmant, I have had a rase and I have never ben fired. There are a few young peple who make lots of drama but it happens in a job. There are also opportunitis for promotion, if I am still working hear in a few years I will trie to move to manager and that will be an other rase. I appreceate McDonalds and everything they have done for me over the years.

http://www.jobvent.com/mcdonald-s-job-reviews-C214
Sounds like a liar. I certainly don't "hate" my job at walmart. For the most part everything is pretty cool. I just get so **** bored.

so i just found out im part black
My condolences
*effing DIES*
Dies with you* <3 Orion
I ain't doin ****. I just want to hang out with Izumi and Zucco tbqh.
I might have some time to hang out next week. I wouldn't drive all the way to your house, but if you're hanging with Kelvin any time soon just let me know.
But of course.

Word, I have the best Falcon of all my friends.

My MK is the worst though. :( About to follow Malcolm and start entering as MKpro37.
I think Rhyme and I are tied for the worst MK in Brawl

Top Bottom