• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
You believing you can educate me in Yugioh, Smash, The Simpsons, or Sonic is very offensive indeed

Ok

Agreed
You still view me as some yugioh scrub?

ugh :/

I've been playing since about...right before chaos era? Then dropped and came back around Rise of Destiny. Left again at Gladiators Assault and came back around Ancient Prophecy.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

I've been playing since about...right before chaos era? Then dropped and came back around Rise of Destiny. Left again at Gladiators Assault and came back around Ancient Prophecy.
Did I not just give you credit a few days ago for being much better at Yugioh than smash?

The fact of the matter is I will not accept your word compared to my own experience.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Shut the fvck up.

Take his advice man. Wedge passed on an infinite wealth of information to me about how to use brawl falcon. I am eternally grateful.
Lol just drop it son. Only time I ever seen your falcon was once in 2008 or some whack **** getting destroyed by mal's oldass sonic.
Thought you dropped falcon but I suppose I was wrong.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
Hey kaiba. idk if you knew this, but sonic runs fast.

BAM!!!!!! INSULT!!!!!!!!!!! <3

and why do people spend mad money on pieces of paper with pictures on them? I dont get it. lol

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion

I still think you are. <3

Until you do something noteworthy in tournament. And I don't mean crappy locals.

Zucco

Smash Master
Woke up in pain. Not sure why. Sorta going away but this sucks. IF IM IN A BAD MOOD TODAY, THIS IS WHY!

Yu Yu Hakusho the best

Orion*

Smash Researcher
aight 6 people then lmao
i elect ling ling also
**** my falco was mad creative with those random lazers in the opposite direction

I tried to falling nair to jab USMASH tooo

and i could bdacus WTF?
wtf at you bdacuusing XD
You could just not MM him. He's some kid who's all words and keeps saying he's gonna do something in tourney or MMs but fails. We've all learned to ignore now.
this
i LOLed XD

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, now that I can fight Snake, everyone is going to whip out a pocket Fox on me instead of Snake. :(

h8 him in both Melee and Brawl, sooooo much :(

Top Bottom