• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Vinnie

Smash Master
It's interesting how these people are still so friendly with me. I'm assuming Zucco, Will, Kirin, PD, and the likes...all of which remain friends with me and interact with me in positive ways.
You don't know the people I talked to, sadly, so you should assume less.

All I did was flip out on you, and for good reason, and you overreacted despite my apology.
How the **** was it for good reason? Your apology means nothing, you proved that you were manipulative with evil intentions, and a liar at that. I didn't overreact at all.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

How the **** was it for good reason? Your apology means nothing, you proved that you were manipulative with evil intentions, and a liar at that. I didn't overreact at all.
Why bother to talk to anyone about it? If you and Lucas have a dispute just handle it yourself. If you don't like him just don't talk to him. Obviously talking about him to others will just stir up more nonsense.

@Yes: XD!!!!!!

Vinnie

Smash Master
Why bother to talk to anyone about it? If you and Lucas have a dispute just handle it yourself. If you don't like him just don't talk to him. Obviously talking about him to others will just stir up more nonsense.
I "handled it myself" by disconnecting myself from him on all site (AIM, FB, SWF). However, he insists on bothering me IRL and I really can't just ignore him anymore, he's too childish. I talked to others to ask for advice on what to do in this situation, if that's okay with you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

You talked to people that don't even know me? Who cares then? You and them have no idea of the massive sacrifices I make for others.

It was for good reason, but I can't explain that here. You overreacted; you typically do, because you are sensitive. I'm overly honest to the point where it gets me in trouble, so how am I a liar? I make my intentions clear as day, so how are my intentions evil? You're ignorant.

Rather than being an adult and facing me about it, you run away and refuse to talk. You are a child until you can face the truth and face me man to man.

I "handled it myself" by disconnecting myself from him on all site (AIM, FB, SWF). However, he insists on bothering me IRL and I really can't just ignore him anymore, he's too childish. I talked to others to ask for advice on what to do in this situation, if that's okay with you.
Unfortunately, that's not possible because we see each other too often due to Smash and have too many mutual friends. You haven't realized that yet?

Don't call me childish, you brat. I'm 5 years your senior and actually willing to discuss things and not run away.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Entertainment dropping. If this doesn't end in a fist fight or in Phil coming in and saying something funny I'm going to start an angry mob.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Nope, it's not ok with me. """""""""""""". Cool button.

I don't understand the minds of sensitive females. What is so difficult about telling him off IRL when he's bothering you? He's coming back? Do it again.

Anti: he said "until" XD!

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Maybe because nobody actually knows what happened at all. Ever thought of that? Everybody I've confided in has sided with me. But you can just keep making angelic claims on the boards to make yourself look good, though.
just leave it alone.

His tag on friday when we played was NEGRO lol.
You already know!

LMAO! Horrible first impression on my part

I have Saturdays off now so I'll be at everything, from now on. Maybe a little late due to school, but there all the same.

See you at Inui's hopefully
Same man I will be there :D Time to sign off school tomorrow sigh....

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Vinnie, do you think Zucco enjoys being caught between our feud sometimes? Do you think people like Will, Kirin, and PD we're both cool with enjoy seeing us fight and enjoy seeing you hate me? Do you think anyone enjoys the awkward atmosphere at events when we're near each other?

NO, THEY OBVIOUSLY DO NOT, AND THAT'S WHY I WANT TO AT LEAST REACH NEUTRAL GROUNDS WITH YOU.

STOP BEING SO INCONSIDERATE AND THINK OF HOW YOUR ACTIONS AFFECT THOSE AROUND YOU, ESPECIALLY YOUR FRIENDS.

And I'm evil when I'm the one that actually thinks of these things?

Get real and grow up, kid.

Vinnie

Smash Master
You talked to people that don't even know me?
Stop assuming.

You and them have no idea of the massive sacrifices I make for others.
Nobody ****ing cares about the favors you happen to do for some people here and there. When I do things for people, I just let it go, but you are always the one to beg for thank yous and nag people about it.

so how am I a liar?
Well, you said something, and did the opposite... that makes you a liar.

I make my intentions clear as day
Yep.

so how are my intentions evil?
Are you serious?

You're ignorant.
Nope!

Rather than being an adult and facing me about it, you run away and refuse to talk. You are a child until you can face the truth and face me man to man.
I have no intentions of patching up whatever happened, I just want you to leave me alone, because you are a bad person and I want nothing to do with you.

Don't call me childish, you brat. I'm 5 years your senior
maybe you should consider acting your age then.

and actually willing to discuss things and not run away.
Unfortunately, I'm not. I'm not exactly running away, I just want nothing to do with you.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yo can you guys not edit any of this? im like on xbox live with like a million smashers tlaking about vegas, new england drama, and atomsks crush on dsf. will read later tho

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I can't even take you seriously if you actually think I'm evil.

I totally paid for my friend Ivan's flight in 2007 to see his fiance because I had evil intentions. I gave my sister and her husband in TX ~$2,000 over the last five years with evil intentions. I definitely want Zucco and Atomsk to get a job and go to college because I have evil intentions. I could go on forever.

Like I said, keep your baseless libel to yourself. You don't know me, and are not even worthy of knowing me.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ITT: Inui destroys everything Vinnie says with facts and evidence, Vinnie insists on saying Inui is evil because he's an overreacting little girl.

You're the one not open to talking. You're the one not facing the truth. You're the one ignoring facts.

Now, who's the brick wall?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
D1, CAN I GET A TIGHT BATTLE?

EDiT : Alex and crismas broke up?

The world has come to an end.

Vinnie

Smash Master
ITT: Inui destroys everything Vinnie says with facts and evidence, Vinnie insists on saying Inui is evil because he's an overreacting little girl.

You're the one not open to talking. You're the one not facing the truth. You're the one ignoring facts.

Now, who's the brick wall?
All you do is repeat yourself like a parrot, and have ******** responses. I don't care if you're friendly with Will, kirin, etc. I'm WAY closer to them than you are, I'm not going to stop disliking you because of that. I'm not the type of person to get mad at a friend for being friendly with someone I dislike. On the internet, you're too stubborn to actually take in words, and you just spew nonsense to make yourself look smart/nice. I ask you of ONE thing, and that is to leave me alone, but you have to be a child and keep following me around and bothering me IRL and online. Grow up please?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I presented logic, facts, and evidence. My actions directly contradict your garbage, baseless claims. Who's the ******** one?

I will not honor your request, because I have absolutely no respect for you, and you give me the power to control where you are at tournaments and I honestly find it hilarious. You are accusing me of false things. You're bearing false witness against thy neighbor and committing blatant libel.

Boohoo, I'm sort of evil about one thing.

Oh well. :)

Edit: If it weren't for our mutual friends, namely Zucco, I would gladly give you very good reasons to believe I'm evil. I can take emotional trauma and the truth far better than you can and am much stronger in general, both emotionally and physically. Thank the Lord every day we have good mutual friends, because I do not take kindly to libel and having that which I take the most pride in being attacked in a public setting.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Everytime i see someone namesearch i think of Captain Planet when they shine their rings in the sky and Captain Planet just shows up...

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
this ****s getting closed lol still not reading to me and atomsk done ****** each other on aim status wars

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I can't even take you seriously if you actually think I'm evil.

I totally paid for my friend Ivan's flight in 2007 to see his fiance because I had evil intentions. I gave my sister and her husband in TX ~$2,000 over the last five years with evil intentions. I definitely want Zucco and Atomsk to get a job and go to college because I have evil intentions. I could go on forever.

Like I said, keep your baseless libel to yourself. You don't know me, and are not even worthy of knowing me.
lol wtf is this?? This does not prove that you are not evil. Even if you're just providing examples of you doing good deeds to people you care about its still w/e. Keitaro does good deeds for people he doesn't care about sometimes, beat that!!

I'd get into the arguement with my opinions but I haven't been feeling like butting in these past couple weeks.

Although I must say Vinnie Inui isn't evil and at least most of the time doesn't have evil intentions. I think evil is a strong word btw. We'll speak on aim sometime which is probably never cause I'm never on :p But if you ever want me to go on just text me.

Also Eazy says you're a mad chill dude.

Inui, you never cease to amaze me at how you think many things are right or okay when they surely aren't. I honestly can't really blame you for most of what you're saying, its just sometimes you gotta realize that what you are doing is wrong. And when I say sometimes I mean more than 25% of the times you're actually wrong or went overboard.

Honestly I don't give a **** and would like to continue not to. If I'm responded to here I shall not respond :0 I'll probably be asleep anyway.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Your logic astounds me with its stupidity o_O.
Fact: Janelle and Derek don't really do anything for me because they can't, and I don't expect them to, and I still do a lot for them and am very cool with them. I get nothing out of doing anything for them.

Fact: Ivan doesn't do anything for me beyond sometimes give me good advice because he's smart and way older, but I still gave him about $700 without expecting anything in return.

However, they show appreciation and consideration, so all is well.

Please explain how my intent could have possibly been evil there. I could give you so many examples we'd be here for days if necessary.

You just can't grasp what it means to be a king.

Vinnie

Smash Master
Please explain how my intent could have possibly been evil there. I could give you so many examples we'd be here for days if necessary.
Nobody ****ing cares about the favors you happen to do for some people here and there. When I do things for people, I just let it go, but you are always the one to beg for thank yous and nag people about it.
10brickwalls

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Inui, if you're 5 years older then him and he's a kid why don't you just stop? Like, pretty sure the majority of adults would not spend this much time harassing a child, they'd move on with their lives if they are the more mature of the 2 but instead you just continue. You're not evil, but you lack common sense behind your thesaurus of words.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That shows evil intent...how? I don't nag Janelle/Derek/Ivan about anything. They aren't ********. Expecting appreciation and consideration isn't evil. It's part of the basics of a good relationship, to be appreciative and considerate.

You seem to think my issue with Zucco being unappreciative and inconsiderate often, both of which he's worked on, is some issue I have with everyone. It's not. It's unique to him. I've never had that issue with others before.

Evil people do not have motivation to give so much to others. Fact. Stop being ignorant.

Vinnie

Smash Master
He'd rather pester and harass me more...

edit: Inui, you aren't understanding at all.

Okay, here's an example.

Atomsk bakes a cake for his teacher...

and then kills his family.

He's not a mean person. Mean people aren't generous enough to bake cakes for their teachers!

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Inui, if you're 5 years older then him and he's a kid why don't you just stop? Like, pretty sure the majority of adults would not spend this much time harassing a child, they'd move on with their lives if they are the more mature of the 2 but instead you just continue. You're not evil, but you lack common sense behind your thesaurus of words.
qft cuz phil said i'm a f@g.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
"I do not take kindly to libel and having that which I take the most pride in being attacked in a public setting."

iRJi

Smash Champion
This is silly. Are you guys really going to argue about this? More important things to do with server space.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
He'd rather pester and harass me more...

edit: Inui, you aren't understanding at all.

Okay, here's an example.

Atomsk bakes a cake for his teacher...

and then kills his family.

He's not a mean person. Mean people aren't generous enough to bake cakes for their teachers!
Your example is insane and extreme. I've never done anything even remotely close to that bad. If I have, prove it.

Top Bottom