• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i caught up and i have to say

this is the gayest argument i ever read

im off to dream about samus cuz shes amazing.

bye f@gs

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 18 (17 members and 1 guests)

ksizl4life*, Inui, KageMurphy, L_Cancel, Nosboss, Count, Jtails, iRJi, _Yes!_, bballin, Allied, Kaiber Kop, Albert., WedginatorX, VideoKidHEERO+, Keitaro

the guy bballin is brother of the guy that sent me death threats on aim a while ago. LOOOOL

Allied

Smash Master
Inui, if you're 5 years older then him and he's a kid why don't you just stop? Like, pretty sure the majority of adults would not spend this much time harassing a child, they'd move on with their lives if they are the more mature of the 2 but instead you just continue. You're not evil, but you lack common sense behind your thesaurus of words.
This

You stated before you won't leave him alone, that makes you the wrong one here, If Vinnie wants nothing to do with you, let it be. Who cares if Vinnie is wrong and i am actually somewhat agreeing with you because you want to fix whatever is going on.

its clear Vinnie doesn't want to make amends which is fine, But in response to that you shouldn't be harassing him now.

So please, leave him alone.

Jtails

Smash Lord
yo guys just squash it, i mean theres no point in arguing with people who are so set in their views in life.
and opinions.

like you can change a child or teenager's view on life easier than you can change that of an old man, because they've lived for so long and already have their mind made up and set in stone (generally)

my point being, argueing is pointless. making up is too much to ask, so being neutral or indifferent to each other would probably be the easiest alternative. We are like a big family if you really thing about it. family fights, family grows together, learn, practice and love.

I really like this community, and everyone in it. even if they do circle jerk <3

ANTi_

Smash Hero
You do get meatridden alot byyyy me ;]

we should wifi

I need MK practice D:
Yo dawg lmao.

That girl that goes to my school that added you likes you *****

I was mindgaming her hard. she feeling you though.

Do werk

Jtails

Smash Lord
yo anti when you go to college hook it up son!

with those free hoes

allied im down to bag hoes with you. but none of that brawl ****.

Allied

Smash Master
Yo dawg lmao.

That girl that goes to my school that added you likes you *****

I was mindgaming her hard. she feeling you though.

Do werk
What was her name again? LOL thats funny though

im not playing anymore..
D:

yo anti when you go to college hook it up son!

with those free hoes

allied im down to bag hoes with you. but none of that brawl ****.

LOOOL ****** we need to go the clubs.

I'm about to get that wifi soon so hit me up haters
yesh

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lucas...just because you believe that you're not evil and prove to yourself (apparently constantly) that you're not evil doesn't mean that others view your actions the same way. Awesome, you're a giving person to the people you care about, but what about the way you act toward other people? I'm in no way saying that you're evil. What I am saying though is that you have to understand how your actions affect others around you. This whole situation with Vinnie is childish and you're proving how immature you are by keeping this going. Just grow up and end this.

Don't fugg with my gurl muthafugga.
"DON'T TALK TO MY ***** LIKE THAT"

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
OMFG I WAS ABOUT TO SAY " I WOULD **** EVERYBODY HERE", ur edit was too fast XD <3

I would get into my philosophy of life, but *****hs it's 6:30 and I'm finishing up hw, when I get back from school, it'll be real

ANTi_

Smash Hero
What was her name again? LOL thats funny though

D:

LOOOL ****** we need to go the clubs.

yesh
Katie Molina dawgg lmao.

******* on point
Eyes are amazing
She maddd short.

Easy to hold a convo with imo.

DO DE MUDDA FUKKIN WURK

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I do think of how it affects others. Zucco, PD, Will and others find it very amusing that I can literally control where Vinnie is at tournaments (if I go near him, he walks away) and affect his attendance (lol he won't go to WHOBO 3 due to me). It's that much of a joke to anyone with a brain. He's being completely ridiculous and everyone knows it, even his close friends.

I'll avoid being malicous. I could actually be malicious if I wanted to, but I avoid it due to our mutual friends. But I'll continue to enjoy the power he gives me because I find it hilarious and everyone else finds it ridiculous.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
So after double checking, my component cables didn't make it home from VC8.

Which means either doom has it, doing the sweep, or someone else has 2 component cables on them (Bizkit's most likely since his was the wii next to mine)

This is important, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me locate those cables.

I am not pointing fingers, I just need my cable.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
So after double checking, my component cables didn't make it home from this tournament.

Which means either doom has it, doing the sweep, or someone else has 2 component cables on them (Bizkit's most likely since his was the wii next to mine)

This is important, I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can help me locate those cables.

I am not pointing fingers, I just need my cable.
this is the NJ thread, not a tourney.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
this is the NJ thread, not a tourney.
Why did you have to be a **** about it.

A simple, "no I have not seen it" or "Oh I know who has it" would have sufficed.

You always seem to find one fault in my post, show that fault and ignore my post.

By the way, you always seem to follow up on any post I make within minutes. Are you name searching me constantly, or always checking what I post? Seems creepy.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
LMFAO idiot

why do people constantly post in the nj thread and treat the thread like a tourney. LEARN TO READ

you said you left cables in the nj thread. you arent making sense

you thought i was being a **** about it? ROFL do you really want me to be a **** about it? Watch your mouth.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
LMFAO idiot

why do people constantly post in the nj thread and treat the thread like a tourney. LEARN TO READ

you said you left cables in the nj thread. you arent making sense

you thought i was being a **** about it? ROFL do you really want me to be a **** about it? Watch your mouth.
I just copy/pasted from the results thread to get the word out about my cables.

And "this tournament", 99% of NJ would assume it would be VC8 anyway...

Mostly because your approach was mean, it could have been said much nicer.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
Even so, if you didn't make it mean, nearly all the things you say to me are in a demeaning tone, or just being a bully, which is why most things you post are in that tone when I read them.

@Yes: I agree.

Prawn

Smash Master
ksizzle argues just like he plays brawl,

just replace nado with demeaning comments that hurt the soul

Top Bottom