• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I find the fact that you control his location to be hilarious. No matter how much I can't stand someone, they will never control where I go.
Everyone finds it hilarious, even his close friends. :)

Good stuff. Shame car expenses cost so much though
But I'm so unfair for charging for wear and tear... :(

Never let your enemy ruin your day and if they already did, don't let them know; it'll only give them satisfaction.
hi Vinnie

ROFL

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's now official. I have Saturdays off starting November 13th.
thread title needs to be changed to include this wonderful information

and I have Saturdays off starting next week. =]

so you will be seeing more of me and Kaiba. this is a good thing. I wanna see Kaiba. havent seen him in forever.
i guess this is cool too...... lol

B0NK

Smash Lord
Wow that's just unfortunate =/

at what point did this "intentional Forfeiting or conspiring to manipulate Rankings or Brackets" take place? Hard to tell by watching their matches.....

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
This should bring more people in since the chance to make money has just gone up.
I really don't see how they can prove M2K lost on purpose unless he made a post on smashboards, or him and Wyatt stupidly told Alpha Zealot they were gong to split and tried to get him to change their checks.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Honestly, I remember seeing them play and it looking like ADHD was bsing almost every match against M2K but I thought it was just because he was that confident.

Coney

Smash Master
so wait

does this mean M2K is banned from ALL events? he was for-sure first since he already won the others, and was going to receive a $12,000+ check if i'm not mistaken. is he completely banned from that too?!

if not, it's not SO bad for him

Count

Smash Champion
so wait

does this mean M2K is banned from ALL events? he was for-sure first since he already won the others, and was going to receive a $12,000+ check if i'm not mistaken. is he completely banned from that too?!

if not, it's not SO bad for him
The championships dont have anything to do with points; that is the money you get from the championsihps doesn't have to do with the points. Its just worth more money if you win, and if you accumulated a lot of points you get the benefit of being seeded well/in the championship bracket.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
@ Coney: Pretty sure the winner of the championship bracket gets the money. That stuff you're talking about was just for seeding.

So M2K would get absolutely nothing.

Top Bottom