• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Allied

Smash Master
Guys Guys Relaxsh, I'm outside and the lady next door has

Skittleshh

Blowpopshh

Snickershh

Reeses Piecesshh

Allied

Smash Master
If someone would to post an aim conversation i have with them regardless of the content

I would be insanely pissed

Just a note for everyone, stop posting everyones aim conversations, especially without permission.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
lol @ M2K/ADHD on Kotaku

What Jersey Shore character am I?

Edit:

Zucco - Snooki
Inui - Danny (I think that's his name, the boss that ***** Angelina in season 1)
Cable - JWoww
Atomsk - Ronnie

Zucco

Smash Master
Rather not be ranked than be Snooki. I cant really do anything but ask for that not to happen.

alright. byebye.

Max Ketchum

Nope Zucco, we're going to give you Snooki as punishment for your little "break". Consider it time out until the next season ends, gay boy.

Zucco

Smash Master
If I can sit out the entire next season, I dont see the point in coming back at all. Why would I want to anyway, when im being forced to be the joke character.

Max Ketchum

Joke character? Chill *****, everybody got Snooki's back. You see what happened when she got hit? Angelina is the joke character.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Lol, Zucco logged off after his first post and lurked as a guest waiting for a reply then logged back on to respond and now he went to invisible, THAT'S NOT LEAVING MAN'G, STOP FRONTIN

Zucco

Smash Master
lol invisible sucks if thats the case! I heard about it from somewhere and wanted to try it out, but whats the point!

I have nothing to say anymore though. Rather not be snooki. said that already.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
if you're already on might as well go on aim and come back from emo stage or something. as soon as you left the smash world drama went into chaos. maybe itll stop

Zucco

Smash Master
I havent done any of the things I wanted to do yet though, outside of some driving practice. I wanted to come back as a better person.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
if you stayed, we can see the progress and guide you if you're going in the wrong path or not.

if you just come back after a month and act like the guys on jersey shore, it wont be pretty.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Rather not be ranked than be Snooki. I cant really do anything but ask for that not to happen.

alright. byebye.
If I can sit out the entire next season, I dont see the point in coming back at all. Why would I want to anyway, when im being forced to be the joke character.
I havent done any of the things I wanted to do yet though, outside of some driving practice. I wanted to come back as a better person.
LOL

you came back to complain about being Snooki on rankings instead of answering a text I sent you because I am worried in order to alleviate my concerns and make me, and others, feel better about you just disappearing for a while

stop being so ****ing narcissistic and self-centered, and you'll be a better person. consider the feelings of others and what your words and actions do to them, and you'll be a better person. driving? job? school? that all comes second to that, big time.

it's that easy

what are you doing all day if you have no job, aren't in school, and can't even really leave your rich white protected neighborhood?

you cut yourself off from those that can and will help you

I'd be fine with giving you space to do what you need to do on your own if you removed my reasons to worry and gave me reasons to trust you'll do the right thing

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
I hope I can understand why people do things and not be a fool for trusting *****hs.

Zucco just wait until u go to school again, meet new people and get ur chackra on point.
Depression is an illness lol and moodswings are a part of it, I was extremely depressed during the summer and it makes u ****ing ********, because of such stupid things and it's rlly hard to end it by yourself when you respond to every little impulse during depression you find urself in a dead end, most people don't realize their ill with this lol.

Not trying to insult no one but visiting a psychologist is good for some of yall.
I'm just trying to HELP

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I ignored alot of peoples texts. SORRY BRO.
It's never too late to respond.

I basically asked what I just asked here.

What are you doing? You have no job, you're not in school, and you can't even leave your neighborhood because you don't drive yet. Are you just avoiding everyone and playing video games and watching anime all day? What could you possibly be doing for yourself? Are you feeling okay?

I just need to know what the hell you're doing and if you're actually doing the right thing so I can stop worrying. I strongly suggest you allow me and/or Izumi to help you with driving and allow whoever else to help you with whatever. Even I, a much stronger person than most, have been helped by others as I progressed through life, and I'm still helped by others.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Zucco since you've been gone I haven't had anyone to channel my hatred to. I've tried it on Tanookikai and Rookie but IT'S NOT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU COME BACK BABY I NEED YOU!

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Inui if he doesnt respond to this one, dont repost it since he obv doesnt want to reply

zucco obviously came back to read the new bleach chapter

Zucco

Smash Master
It's never too late to respond.

I basically asked what I just asked here.

What are you doing? You have no job, you're not in school, and you can't even leave your neighborhood because you don't drive yet. Are you just avoiding everyone and playing video games and watching anime all day? What could you possibly be doing for yourself? Are you feeling okay?

I just need to know what the hell you're doing and if you're actually doing the right thing so I can stop worrying. I strongly suggest you allow me and/or Izumi to help you with driving and allow whoever else to help you with whatever. Even I, a much stronger person than most, have been helped by others as I progressed through life, and I'm still helped by others.
Im fine dude. I mean Its only been 3 days or so. I cant give you a big list of what ive been doing.

If I wanted you to know, I would tell you. inb4selfish

Inui if he doesnt respond to this one, dont repost it since he obv doesnt want to reply

zucco obviously came back to read the new bleach chapter
FIND THE BADGE ARC

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Just wasted like 30 mins and I gotta type a whole ****ing essay, **** this thread *****hs >.>

Zucco you gay
FAWK my life for caring, this essay better be some bread
**back to writting essay**
don't come back after 3 days wtf? *****h do what u say

Top Bottom