• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I'm sorry, but I just LULed. Without even reading Kelvin's response, I had the same reaction as Kelvin did to Shippo's posts.

All he did was inform you that the thread you are posting in is not the thread of a tournament, and hence your post does not make sense. He said nothing rude, offensive, or malicious. In fact, a neutral third party might even fathom that he was trying to help you.

When you act ridiculous like that, it only makes your image worse.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I'm sorry, but I just LULed. Without even reading Kelvin's response, I had the same reaction as Kelvin did to Shippo's posts.

All he did was inform you that the thread you are posting in is not the thread of a tournament, and hence your post does not make sense. He said nothing rude, offensive, or malicious. In fact, a neutral third party might even fathom that he was trying to help you.

When you act ridiculous like that, it only makes your image worse.
I thank the Oreos

Inui

Banned via Warnings
this is the NJ thread, not a tourney.
LMFAO idiot

why do people constantly post in the nj thread and treat the thread like a tourney. LEARN TO READ

you said you left cables in the nj thread. you arent making sense

you thought i was being a **** about it? ROFL do you really want me to be a **** about it? Watch your mouth.
qft x 1000

Idk why people post in the NJ thread so much thinking it's a tournament.

ksizzle argues just like he plays brawl,

just replace nado with demeaning comments that hurt the soul
lmao

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
I'd like point out I just copy pasted FROM the tournament thread, just so more people could see that post, I just forgot to edit it to fit the NJ thread, kelvin points out a flaw in almost every post I make and it just ticked me off how often he does it.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
again, you're an idiot.

If i feel like it i point out mistakes in peoples posts (like ive done to inui and kais spelling errors in the past) I'll do so. ridiculous posts like this is just like provoking me into giving you a harder time. its true what pd said last week. you set yourself up for everyones **** hard body.

you think you get special treatment or something? dont flatter yourself.

also didnt you say that you changed and dont get mad anymore last week? but you get ticked off becuase i said

this is the nj thread, not a tourney.

???

LMAO looks like your changing for the worse. keep it up.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I'd like point out I just copy pasted FROM the tournament thread, just so more people could see that post, I just forgot to edit it to fit the NJ thread, kelvin points out a flaw in almost every post I make and it just ticked me off how often he does it.
That doesn't change the fact that you overreacted to an objective, non-offensive post

Go back, read his post, then read your post.

Just the other day I posted in the NJ thread accidentally referring to KTar or VC8 (can't remember which now)

Someone (think it was Inui) called me out on it, rightfully so. I didn't rage about it, lmao.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
By the way, you always seem to follow up on any post I make within minutes. Are you name searching me constantly, or always checking what I post? Seems creepy.
No I'm not. This is the thread I check the most first of all. Secondly, you and your posts are annoying. Why would I waste my time...on waste? :laugh:

I noticed the same trend of people treating this thread a s a tourney so I corrected it and you got pissed. EVERYONE in this thread has disagreed with you and agreed with me. You're in the wrong as always.

LMAO just realized that you actually edited this in to be funny or insult and in so, provoked me to insult you back and embarrassing you. Keep digging your own smash grave. You won't last much longer.

Allied

Smash Master
Shippo on blast

People should come over my house and stay over and we should all go party or something and play smash

yesh?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Keitaro did you watch Bleach? Yama ***** and got *****. lol

Bleach manga finally returns tomorrow! Not even gonna read spoileys. hype

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So the MGC Championship thread.....

I believe I'm predominantly on Chibo's side on this one. But we shall learn to never agree to split when not deserving of money.

Edit: Yeah I saw it, it was a pretty good episode. The ******* basically ****ed himself up though. Kinda pissed me off that Aizen had planned so far ahead :/

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Edit: Yeah I saw it, it was a pretty good episode. The ******* basically ****ed himself up though. Kinda pissed me off that Aizen had planned so far ahead :/
LOOOOL Prepare for to throw your computer out the window in the next few episodes

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I mostly side with Chibo as well, but I can see Ally's point of view and have no beef with him.

Everyone else can eat a **** and was corrupt and wrong imo.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Hey guys I don't know if it's a Jersey thing, but I hear the "I hope your body is ready" or "my body is ready" floating around, and I wanted to know the origin of the saying. It always makes me laugh.

Coney

Smash Master
"my body is ready" is an old meme that people said for a while with people starting to say it more in the smash community now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JmQFHUHCVU

"i hope my body can take it" is DBZ but that's from a while ago

smash lingo is pretty behind on funny stuff but i wouldn't mind seeing stone cold stunning everyone on the site

everyonesgettingraped.jpg should definitely catch on though

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I do think of how it affects others. Zucco, PD, Will and others find it very amusing that I can literally control where Vinnie is at tournaments (if I go near him, he walks away) and affect his attendance (lol he won't go to WHOBO 3 due to me). It's that much of a joke to anyone with a brain. He's being completely ridiculous and everyone knows it, even his close friends.

I'll avoid being malicous. I could actually be malicious if I wanted to, but I avoid it due to our mutual friends. But I'll continue to enjoy the power he gives me because I find it hilarious and everyone else finds it ridiculous.
I find the fact that you control his location to be hilarious. No matter how much I can't stand someone, they will never control where I go.

sometimes i wonder if a person or an inatimate object is posting.

probly my new sig
I pretty much died at this lol

Shippo just stop posting here. You just sound more like an idiot in every post you make.
Go practice your shipposmash or something.
Kinda out of nowhere dude. Mindless hate isn't cool....
molto povero Shippo :(

oh well lol

so my car now has new rear brakes and got some other stuff done

yay :)
Good stuff. Shame car expenses cost so much though
People should come over my house and stay over and we should all go party or something and play smash

yesh?
Where do you even live? I never know if you're in montgomery or not.

Drama over a 7 man tournament

LETS GET IT
LMAO. I don't know anything about that event but I'm just glad Ally won.

Top Bottom