• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
better shape.
I'll be in amazing shape shortly before my next birthday, but until the end of the year it's eat w/e.

I know you didn't mean physically but I do :)
So, who's the king of NJ currently?
Me
Keitaro and I, as it pretty much always has been.
Nonsense.
Pretty sure it's Kai
:bee:

I'm plagued. I'm about to have cereal, but I can't decide between Coco Pebbles, Fruity Pebbles, or Reese's Puffs.....

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Kai has it on lock, all hail our white master King Kai!
HAHAHA, I wish you lived in our region.

Reese's Puffs = direct creation of God proving he loves humanity.
Yup, credit towards god, not the man with the idea. Typical Christian XD

Combine the Fruity Pebbles + Reese's Puffs. You're welcome!

^ likes gay black people?
LOL qft. That was quite homo indeed

daisho

Smash Lord
I am sooo happy cocoa pebbles made that list... TBH I think Reeses Puffs is overrated. Had them recently and they were good but not godlike. Go for the cocoa pebbles!

Vinnie

Smash Master
You have not lived until you've grabbed a ledge mixed cereal together. So many good combos... (most involving Reese's Puffs actually).

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I am sooo happy cocoa pebbles made that list... TBH I think Reeses Puffs is overrated. Had them recently and they were good but not godlike. Go for the cocoa pebbles!
I "viewed post" and wasn't annoyed with the comment....wow.

I can only list cereals in my pantry atm, but Coco pebbles is probably gonna be my choice. The f@g in me might take over and force the fruity pebbles though....not sure

erick gm14

Smash Ace
only tried reeses pieces becauses of their promo on those free light sabers a loong time ago. they are ok.. dont like peanut butter in cereal idk. count chocula ftw

Vinnie

Smash Master
Anti, you should consider the things he has done to people. According to Chibo, he tried to DQ m2k/ally in Vegas for being in australia(m2k) and canadian(ally) during the prequalifier things on Wi-Fi. Also what he did to will and stuff. It's not just a bad attitude, it's a bad history as well.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm also evil. Check out my mean sacrifices for others! :)

Vinnie, you've proven yourself to be a horrendous judge of character.

I have no issues with Cheese and understand why he does everything he does.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Anti, you should consider the things he has done to people. According to Chibo, he tried to DQ m2k/ally in Vegas for being in australia(m2k) and canadian(ally) during the prequalifier things on Wi-Fi. Also what he did to will and stuff. It's not just a bad attitude, it's a bad history as well.
Classic example of assuming without knowing the full circumstances, don't speak on what you don't know homie. Way more to that Vegas trip then you know.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'm also evil. Check out my mean sacrifices for others! :)
You're also an idiot. Doing things for others doesn't void all of the bad things you've ever done.

Vinnie, you've proven yourself to be a horrendous judge of character.
Okay, lord master of knowing things. You are 100% right, always and forever!

@ee I'm just going on what Chibo told me. What happened at Vegas is definitely not the only thing he has ever done wrong (if he did do anything like that).

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Lucas you have a really annoying habit of trying to make everything about you all the time. Normally I don't care but it's bothering other people so you should realize it and tone it down at least.

Also, Deltagod I know you're watching. Yoshi.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Cheese has also costed me money. (Banned me from AiB when i could of won the playoffs)

Yet i still don't care lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
You're also an idiot. Doing things for others doesn't void all of the bad things you've ever done.
Except I always atone for my sins and I don't actually do anything that bad to begin with. You're being immature, and nobody agrees with you or ever will. Usually when someone starts to Inui-bash, everyone follows suit with something at least, but when you said I was evil and a liar and all that other stuff, people were like "naaaah man lol not really..." and didn't go along with your crap.

Keep your baseless libel to yourself or actually produce evidence to support your claims that I am somehow a bad person. I'm harsh with words, I'm honest to the point where I'm blunt and callous, and I'm manipulative, though with no malicious intent and often for the benefit of others, but I'm far from bad based on my legitimate care for others and my actions as a man.

Vinnie

Smash Master
but when you said I was evil and a liar and all that other stuff, people were like "naaaah man lol not really..." and didn't go along with your crap.
Maybe because nobody actually knows what happened at all. Ever thought of that? Everybody I've confided in has sided with me. But you can just keep making angelic claims on the boards to make yourself look good, though.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
ksizzle said:
Fatso (12:04:44 AM): when the tourney started
Fatso (12:04:48 AM): they tried
Fatso (12:04:52 AM): to
Fatso (12:04:54 AM): to switchf the rules
Fatso (12:04:56 AM): 5 stocks 14 mins
Fatso (12:04:57 AM): ...
Kelvin Quezada (12:05:00 AM): ......
Fatso (12:05:11 AM): and in the end we convinced the guy to just do
Fatso (12:05:14 AM): 3 stock 8 mins
Fatso (12:05:15 AM): anyhow
Fatso (12:05:18 AM): then cheese
Fatso (12:05:21 AM): since hes gay
Fatso (12:05:25 AM): and will pull the dqs
Fatso (12:05:29 AM): tried to get me dq'ed
Fatso (12:05:31 AM): cuz im canada
Fatso (12:05:34 AM): canadian*
Fatso (12:05:39 AM): and dont have a U.S address
Fatso (12:05:41 AM): so blake told him
Fatso (12:05:59 AM): that it was fine as long as I havwe a U.S residennce i can mail it
Fatso (12:06:01 AM): (My gf)
Fatso (12:06:02 AM): so he got owned
Fatso (12:06:03 AM): THEN
Kelvin Quezada (12:06:16 AM): LMAO
Fatso (12:06:40 AM): thwen
Fatso (12:06:42 AM): he said
Fatso (12:06:49 AM): Jason wasnt in the U.S
Fatso (12:06:50 AM): when he 'qualified'
Fatso (12:06:59 AM): for the tourney ( he was in australia)
Fatso (12:07:13 AM): and blake said that he already knew and that it was okay since he lives in the U.S anyhow
Fatso (12:07:15 AM): dude failed so much
Fatso (12:07:23 AM): rofl
Fatso (12:07:24 AM): I told him he was an idiot and a douchebag
Fatso (12:07:27 AM): then Fatal beat Jason
Fatso (12:07:28 AM): LOL
Kelvin Quezada (12:07:49 AM): wow
So ****ing hilarious lolol!!!!!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Maybe because nobody actually knows what happened at all. Ever thought of that? Everybody I've confided in has sided with me. But you can just keep making angelic claims on the boards to make yourself look good, though.
It's interesting how these people are still so friendly with me. I'm assuming Zucco, Will, Kirin, PD, and the likes...all of which remain friends with me and interact with me in positive ways.

Looks like their actions don't coincide with their verbal or textual agreements with you, huh?

All I did was flip out on you, and for good reason, and you overreacted despite my apology.

Nothing I say is a claim; I can back everything up with proof based upon actual actions.

Top Bottom