• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NJ/NY Rankings: New Rankings 9/25/12!!!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
****, im realistic. :)

tbh i think Lee is the 2nd best MK in my eyes.
Agreed. He's EXTREMELY consistent, never placing outside of top 10 at recent nationals. He also seems to have better overall skill than tyrant.
Eh, i'd say it's close between you two though. You haven't gotten a chance to play some of the notable people he's beaten to compare you two and you haven't played him either.
Based on results he's certainly second best though.

Also, very confused about what happened with cheese vs will. I heard from Max and Zucco that cheese did infinite him, then started small step cging him when he realized he couldn't get away with that, but that AZ made a stupid ruling saying that because will paused to call them over, he lost anyway?
also heard from diem that pierce tried to reason with AZ and give will the win, but AZ ignored.

Of course they could all be biased about this and could have accepted the first bad rumors they heard since everyone hates cheese, but factually, what happened exactly?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
AZ explained it, they had them quit out and they watched the replay. It was ruled Cheese didn't use the infinite on Will as I heard it.

Video evidence > dat Juice

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
AZ explained it, they had them quit out and they watched the replay. It was ruled Cheese didn't use the infinite on Will as I heard it.

Video evidence > dat Juice
****, tough break for Will then, i guess :(.
Dunno how cheese has the balls to do that though man. i mean, a match at MLG Raleigh against a respected mid tier main from your own REGION and he picks DDD on delfino and small step cgs.
Didn't even know that was legal.
Homey goes so hard!

I honestly wouldn't have been able to do that to him under the same circumstances, but hey, i guess that's what separates us and could potentially make him a better player than me.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
If small step was legal and Cheese knew, there's nothing that could've been done against Cheese. Cheese really has the play to win mentality in the fact that he reads every rule and will abuse any rule he can. He did it as PSI against Minty (random stage rule). People might consider it low, myself included, but if he wins legally it's a win. The whole pausing the game and Will losing thing sounds dumb though.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
ADHD always talks too high of himself :/
No I don't, stfu. I beat your falco god 2-0 in a MM and won the majority of the friendlys afterwards. TALK MORE YOURSELF WITH THEM NUTS IN YOUR MOUTH.

wrong. will thought it was the infinite. it was the small step.

also wyatt eat your words bro

ADHD (11:48:41 AM): atomsk won't beat me in tournament anymore
Thanks, kelvin. Beat me more then, too.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
****, tough break for Will then, i guess :(.
Dunno how cheese has the balls to do that though man. i mean, a match at MLG Raleigh against a respected mid tier main from your own REGION and he picks DDD on delfino and small step cgs.
Didn't even know that was legal.
Homey goes so hard!

I honestly wouldn't have been able to do that to him under the same circumstances, but hey, i guess that's what separates us and could potentially make him a better player than me.
i wouldve done the same thing sorry LOL

edit: only if i lost game 1, mad confident with mk D;

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Lol, surprised he didn't stay ics considering they have N advantage on DK also, but counterpicked mad hard and got the win, lol. Smallstepping was legal? Might as well make the infinite legal, why should it be banned in the first place?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Lee Martin 2nd best MK? big LOL.

MLG isnt very good to rely at, he was pretty much going to be in losers if DQ didn't happen. I think he's top 5 at best. MK Dittos blows dont base it on that. Anti is better than him easily. He knows much more about MU and I don't go autopilot on Anti unlike Free Martin where I don't need to pull nades and just rush in for victory lmao.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
No I don't, stfu. I beat your falco god 2-0 in a MM and won the majority of the friendlys afterwards. TALK MORE YOURSELF WITH THEM NUTS IN YOUR MOUTH.

I can't find a Umad pic :( But I'll stick with my words cause its true <3

Don't worry buddy you'll **** next time. I believe in you!!

Edit: lol we never mmed. And you never go Diddy against me in friendlies :(

Also Lee has consistency, and I think people do forget about him. But Anti has yet to disprove that he is not the next best MK compared to M2K. I also think Anti's aggressive style makes people think he's the most amazing thing ever, so people do overhype him sometimes thinking he's better than M2K (I remember those times)

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I can't find a Umad pic :( But I'll stick with my words cause its true <3

Don't worry buddy you'll **** next time. I believe in you!!

Edit: lol we never mmed. And you never go Diddy against me in friendlies :(

Also Lee has consistency, and I think people do forget about him. But Anti has yet to disprove that he is not the next best MK compared to M2K. I also think Anti's aggressive style makes people think he's the most amazing thing ever, so people do overhype him sometimes thinking he's better than M2K (I remember those times)
It was after PSI when someone said "I think Anti is ON THE SAME LEVEL with M2K"

Neither is true but yeah.

And your right about the aggro playstyle thing looooool.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

MAD AS ****!

dont worry haha i wont need to beat you as long as u keep gettin that *** dq'd.

ADHD (11:46:43 AM): i split with atomsk bc he beat me the first set
ADHD (11:46:48 AM): from absolutely dumb stuff
ADHD (11:46:55 AM): i would constantly have a 100 percent lead
ADHD (11:46:56 AM): over and over
ADHD (11:46:58 AM): and get gimped
ADHD (11:46:59 AM): at 0
ADHD (11:47:04 AM): from some ******** thing
ADHD (11:47:06 AM): that shouldn't have happened

Dumb ***. thats part of the way to beat diddy. gimping him . accept it.

and also to the "i dont think highly of myself"

ADHD (11:47:44 AM): i wonder if i'm the best now
ADHD (11:47:52 AM): if i win mlg raleigh somehow
ADHD (11:47:57 AM): i'd probably be considered the best

LOL you will NEVER be best at this game.

edit: keep being stupid and ill keep putting you on blast. i may not be able to beat you (not that i care at this point) but id gladly make sure everyone else does. you think its hard to make a how to beat adhd tutorial with all ur footage? you're a book that many havent read yet. ill just open it for them.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
**** so you can be the best without beating the guy you've been losing to as of late.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
word i told him

Kelvin Quezada (11:48:10 AM): as long as you lose sets to atomsk and anti
Kelvin Quezada (11:48:17 AM): m2k will still be considered the best in the nation
Kelvin Quezada (11:48:25 AM): gotta stop that.

Albert.

Smash Master
No offense Mr. Ksizzle sir, but isn't that kind of a breach of trust, regarding ADHD because you're sharing an obviously private conversation?

I mean it doesn't seem like when he's talking to you on AIM or whatever, that he's really intending for his **** to be broadcasted to the NJ Thread.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
No offense Mr. Ksizzle sir, but isn't that kind of a breach of trust, regarding ADHD because you're sharing an obviously private conversation?

I mean it doesn't seem like when he's talking to you on AIM or whatever, that he's really intending for his **** to be broadcasted to the NJ Thread.
Aizen talk =

"Since when did you think that ADHD and myself trusted each other?"

Breach of trust? No. Even if it was, Involving a business decision or money, or given chore, or favor? No. Involving playing a video game? yeah. What's he gonna do? Reason it isn't? He didn't tell me "Don't tell people I said this or Don't tell atomsk i said that"

So in the end it isn't breach of trust, just me being an *******.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Aizen talk =

"Since when did you think that ADHD and myself trusted each other?"

Breach of trust? No. Even if it was, Involving a business decision or money, or given chore, or favor? No. Involving playing a video game? yeah. What's he gonna do? Reason it isn't? He didn't tell me "Don't tell people I said this or Don't tell atomsk i said that"

So in the end it isn't breach of trust, just me being an *******.
At least the internet thug is honest.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
so much negativity in this thread o.o... HUGS FOR EVERYONE!!
inb4thisNJson

@ Ally- Chill dawg. Why you talking my boy Lee down like that? He doesn't go around calling other people free, and he's consistent as **** lately. Respect.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
KB, i dont think he meant it.

He was going with the flow of the NJ thread seeing as we go hard as hell and didn't wanna feel left out.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
KB, i dont think he meant it.

He was going with the flow of the NJ thread seeing as we go hard as hell and didn't wanna feel left out.
Oh ok I see what you mean *looks at last few pages*. I'm still getting used to the flow around here since the Peach boards are soft as hell about what people say most of the time. xD

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Wait, wtf? I've been wondering who "Judge Death" is for the longest time, dismissing him as some random snake moving to NJ.
You're so unpleasant on the boards ally! god****.
Also, sorry for your placing at MLG. Tough break :(.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yo, not gonna lie, Ksizzle and Kbizzle are confusing the **** out of me right now lmfao.

And shadow I feel your pain I was like "yo judge death finally another snake player in nj..." Nope...it's ****ing ally...

ADHD

Smash Hero
MAD AS ****!

dont worry haha i wont need to beat you as long as u keep gettin that *** dq'd.

ADHD (11:46:43 AM): i split with atomsk bc he beat me the first set
ADHD (11:46:48 AM): from absolutely dumb stuff
ADHD (11:46:55 AM): i would constantly have a 100 percent lead
ADHD (11:46:56 AM): over and over
ADHD (11:46:58 AM): and get gimped
ADHD (11:46:59 AM): at 0
ADHD (11:47:04 AM): from some ******** thing
ADHD (11:47:06 AM): that shouldn't have happened

Dumb ***. thats part of the way to beat diddy. gimping him . accept it.

and also to the "i dont think highly of myself"

LOL you will NEVER be best at this game.

edit: keep being stupid and ill keep putting you on blast. i may not be able to beat you (not that i care at this point) but id gladly make sure everyone else does. you think its hard to make a how to beat adhd tutorial with all ur footage? you're a book that many havent read yet. ill just open it for them.
Then want to hear what I've really thought for a year and a half? You're annoying and you weren't/aren't good.

What you started off with was totally unprovoked and you know it. It's obvious to me that it would irk me, so thanks for rubbing the loss in my face?

I'm tired of these pointless repeated internet fights with you, bc you can't just ever stay neutral and keep your **** mouth shut about your petty feelings that aren't really warranted. You need to grow the **** up yourself before you tell other people to grow up.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Yo I'm not gonna lie, Yes can't beat Bleachigo. Bleachigo is the best. THE BEST, YO I'M BETTER THAN YOU. Yes, you suck.

Freeeeeee-

Love,
Bleachippo
You're a terrible brother for letting Ikon's Wolf lose to Deltacod. If anything you should've punched delta in the face.

Top Bottom